Reviews for First Time
Ms. Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Saving Michael for last I see. I liked the way added in a little bit of Michael's dream from 'Nightmares', it fitted nicely. Any chance since he didn't go back for Katerina in this story, it could led to another story? Great job as always.
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Ah. New intrigue. Michael has a daughter somewhere in East Germany. I look forward to following your new plot line.

Riabhach chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Love it - very fun reading all the different views of the same event.
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Robert,

I so enjoy your writing, but there's too much dialog here directly from the episode. Give us more Dom. For a character who loves to speak, he gets too little to say in the series. And especially, give us more of your own words. I look forward to the next installment of this story.

Sirius7 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Interesting, as always, and I really love the Hawke/Caitlin and Michael/Marella hinting. The section that's mostly word-for-word from the episode actually comes off as pretty rough, though. I think your writing flows better when you don't bring in large sections of dialogue direct from the episodes, but go with whatever works for you.

Still looking forward to the next bit.

Ms. Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
You know, if it was legal for humans to marry helicopters, I think Dom would be the one to do for writing Dom's point of view. Poor guy. He just goes through so much.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
You know, I kinda always thought that Caitlin and Marella would be like sisters. I like the way you added in Marella's and Michael's feelings, it was sweet. Hmm, Marella and Dom conspiring together, interesting, interesting. Caitlin and String will probably end up handcuffed together or on a deserted island (or both). Great chapter, looking forward to more.
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
It's fun to watch Marella and Michael start to figure it out. It was unfinished business in the series and it feels good to resolve that unresolved chord.

And Cait can use Marella's help getting through to Hawke.

Thanks. I look forward to the coming chapters.

Riabhach chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Another good chapter - can't wait for the last two.
Sirius7 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
That was a lovely bit of fun... only one question. If Marella took Cait shopping shortly after Cait started at Santini Air (and I'd love to know what cover she used), wouldn't Cait know whether or not Marella was a doctor, or at least show some sign of recognizing her in Hawke and Dom's hospital room?

Riabhach chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Very good chapter - loved Hawke's POV!
Sirius7 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Very cool, and I liked the minor changes to the first chapter. It helps the story flow better.

Ms. Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Another great chapter, although, I don't think String will be able to get Cait off his mind any time soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Thanks for writing out the point of view(s) for one of my favorite episodes. I always thought that String and Cait breaking Dom out of the hospital was hilarious. You did a really good work, as always, and I'm looking forward to more. I would say happy gobble, gobble day, but I really don't want to think about turkey (or any other food for that matter) right now.
Elanquest chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great beginning. You wrote Caitlin with just the right amount of 'awe shucks.' I like the additional scene of the cafe. I can't see Michael as being too happy with Airwolf being unattended in a foreign country though. Hawke and Dom would have done it just to irritate him. How about giving us an insight to that arguement?