Reviews for SNAFU
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Since you're a very smart and prolific writer and Outlaw Star is IMHO the best anime ever made, I'm slightly disappointed you won't be continuing this. I am hoping you have some more Outlaw Star fanfics somewhere around here (one hundred-two is a lot of stories!).

Anyway it would've been fun to see Jim as the action man. But there were a few inconsistencies with the italics in Jim's first-person narrative. Other than that, this is a pretty cool beginning to a story that will never happen.
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
so what happens next?
May Avalon chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Please make another chapter.
Stacy chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Hey i liked what I read I just hope you put up more chapters on and not just stop ok bye
roguelegacy chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
O_O WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YA CAN'T STOP THERE! man... i need more! please please please please please please please! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! that was good... i really wanna read more.
Karyx chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Greatness. I like the interjections of Jim's thoughts/internal monologue/whatever. It makes it easier to picture somehow, like in some shows where the character isn't doing anything but you can hear what he/she is thinking... Anyway, I'll check back every now and then in case you *do* update, though considering the publish date, that seems unlikely.
Ryia Jen Rowen chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Yay! An Outlaw Star story staring Jim! *does a happy dance* Please please please please please please PLEASE continue!
Port chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I like this story a lot and am disappointed it's not finished. It's one of the more well-written ones I've seen, and the relationship between Jim and Gene is well-done.
Kiiro chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
You have to finish this story! It's so kawaii and I have to know what happens! _ It's very good, you have the character personalities perfect. I could really see this happening in the series.

BTW - Jim calls his car Ehufrau because of his (albiet rather unhealthy) love of machines, his good old car included. -v

Heheheh... SNAFU! FUBAR!
Unrealitic chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I really like it. It would be great if you could continue. Give me a heads up on when you update it. Just review one of my stories under Yami- chan to do so. It'll say if I'm the author or not.
DemonSaya chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Heehee, just one thing to say...GREAT title. Hopefully, everyone out there knows what it stands for. After it's all done, you need to make a sequal titled: F.U.B.A.R. Heehe. Luvs ya lots, Vikki-chan! Ja!
Sombody Else chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
I'm reading this! Please try to finish! I like this!
Girlie G. aka lilprincess Sasami chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
OOOooOOOOoooo! continue this story por favor! :)
Zechstress chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
This is great! Please, please continue!
Joe chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
if you do not finish, bad things will happen, sorry, but it's the truth.