Reviews for Things James Potter Didn't Need To See
This was honestly just delightful, simultaneously hilarious and touching. You really have a way with words.
lunetta19 chapter 1 . 10/6
I like it. Well written, and funny.
beach gurl chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was both hilarious and touching. Thank you!
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
utterly delightful
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I laughed SO MUCH at the start! Literally, I could not shut up. And aw, what a sweet, friendshippy ending. Lovely!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was really very good. I like that James notes how unfair the universe is in regards to Remus.
lovinMaya chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
your writing style is lovely. some of your phrasing really made me laugh out loud. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
it was so freakin funny
Nevermindk chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very well written and very very very funny!haahahhahaha
FandomNut chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Small Peterish voice XD
robbymrobin chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Don't know if this review will still be read, since the fic was published two years ago, but I'm trying to be good and leave reviews, do here it is:
It's very well written, with a real feel to it, which is just missing in so many fics and I constantly look for. I particularly like the last paragraph before Peter arrives, with the slight, momentary resentment and instant understanding, that should be between friends. Thanks!
Joppew chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I choked on bread while reading this. And it was sloooooooow progress because I had to stop and laugh most of the time. And I was choking. Because I was laughing and eating same time. Ha!
This is really hilarious fic!
maw chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
aw, so sweet :) James is THE best friend.
xLIVExEVILxSTEALxCOOKIESx chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love how dating a red head is apparently a reason for having it easy :) Nice story, I love Peter at the end
Ideliin chapter 1 . 12/30/2012