Reviews for Sugar and Spice Makes Everything Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
More chapters please!
Marshmallow-fluff-23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Hi :) I hope you would update this story, I just love it so much.
whatsername1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Please update...
whatnameshallitake chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Oh my...Thirrin...For fuck's sake...

IT'S 2016!ALMOST 2017!WHAT NEXT CHAPTER ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT?I GET IT THAT YOU LIKE STARTING STORIES THAT WERE LIKE POSTED SINCE JUNE THIS YEAR BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MY LOVELY MAMA JUST UPDATEEEEEEE!SERIOUSLYYYYYYY!ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE?ARE YOU PERHAPS SOME KIND OF GHOST?WERE YOU IN AN ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING?

One word,Your Majesty:Update

I hope this gave you atleast a sheepish smile.

And this also applies to other :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Continue it pleaseee
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Yeah! Write another one up,pleasE! I looooved it! And your friend Gigi is very lucky to have your write it for her/him? I dunno...

And yay for Sasori month! Even though it isn't now! I'm still happy!

God, I'm high.

I'll just end it here before I write anything weird.

Fingers: CHEESE! I loooooooove CHEESE I looooooooove cheeeeeeese!

Me: God damn it you fingers! Stop TYPING!

*cough*cough*

See what I mean?

Well nice story.

-Seth
LatinBookReader chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Le gasp! Soo cute! its nice to read a calm, shy Sakura once in a while. But honestly, however you write her is always awesome. I cant wait to see the next chapter!
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Too cute :)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
How cute!
Nibi-Nekomata chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I went to turn the page, this is supposed to have another chapter, and there wasn't a page to turn! D: My dear friend, you have left me hanging. So now I'm going to sulk through the rest of your works and see if I can find something else adorable and fluffy. 'cause I'm in a fluffy mood. :D
hushnelle chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I can only relate with Sakura. Not only am I weak at the knees for pretty boys and have a thing for gingers, but I would also never have the guts to actually start a conversation with such a person until I'm at home flailing over the phone and wondering why oh why I couldn't say a simple "Hello, my name is..." to him! In hindsight, there's nothing much to lose if it's a complete (attractive) stranger.

I also can't say I haven't snapped a secret photo of someone. It's completely harmless and it was during a field trip. I pretended to be taking a picture of someone else. Hee.

Overall, I was laughing at how many similarities I shared with Sakura in this chapter. I'm so looking forward to her future antics and the day she finally reunites with Sasori. It should be an interesting meeting, hahaha.

Hmmm, for some reason I'm thinking Sasori was drawing a portrait of her. Or is that too much? LOL
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aw, this has me wanting more! I wish you'd update soon, I'll be waiting for it.
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
It was nice and cute. Please update soon.
Shake chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Please do update this soon. Or I'd kill myself. loljk, anyway, good start. I love it. Please update soon, please please.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
WHAT? THE SECOND CHAPTER ISN'T UP YET? Nooooooo! Please update this soon, as in, like, yesterday!