Reviews for End of Innocence v2
Akatsuki Uchiha fangirl chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
I like this story just as much as the first version of the story please write more.
rowenstar chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
I know you haven't wrote anything for this story for a long while, But I just had to say I still love the entire Ronin collection that you have done so far, I hope someday you might comeback to this one, but if not I wanted to say your a great writer and damn I wish I could see what happens next! :) I was a fan of this way back in the day and for some reason I came back to see people were still writing for this fandom. I'm glad to see your stories still here!
baby-kitsune9 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
cool when's the next chap
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
I like the re-write more than I like the original. Will you continue this story?
raven lynn morrigan chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
I really like this story...its like all the characters just jumped out of the series and onto paper-or the computer screen as it were. I can't wait to see what happens next.
tigress eyes chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I didn't like the concept of Cye being a father, but it's interesting to read stories that don't fit your personal. I REALLY want to know what happens. What becomes of mia and Sage's relationship? Where are the other warriors? What about Mojiro? Where is he? Do Cye and Sekhmet become gay lovers? TELL ME MORE?
pebblekit chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
AWSOME! This story is amazing! I can't wait to see what happened to the ones that went missing. By the way, Sage and Mia? SAGE AND MIA? I loved the mental yelling fit Cye had with himself, because I was doing the same thing at exactly the same moment! Anyway, I'm guessing this is probably the last chapter, so I'm going to go read the sequel. Expect more reviews soon!
pebblekit chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
That's the best chpapter yet, at least in my opinion. The argument(s) in the car were priceless. Yes, Sekhment, Cye is an idiot. Doing the attack RIGHT THERE was effective though. Idiotic, but effective. Poor Kojiro must be wondering why Cye left him hanging on the phone. Oh well. Crisis overrules all. Great chapter!
pebblekit chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
This'll be interesting. Good chapter. The picture that Ariel drew was pretty funny. Sekhment restraining himself was a sight to behold too. By the way...where is Kojiro? He's probably moved out by now...Anyway, good job!
pebblekit chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
Oh great. Sehkment found him? This isn't going to be pretty...What'll Kojiro say? He never met the warlords, did he? Anyway, so Ariel has grown quite a bit now, hasn't she? This will be exciting. Good job with teh chapter. I laughed at the hippie Dais and idiotic Cale. Good job at portraying all the characters too!
pebblekit chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
Kojiro sleeptalks. That made me laugh. I swear, he's probably one of the best friends that someone could possibly even HOPE of having. I'm really beginning to like him. I wonder what all of the Ronin Warriors (aside from Cye) are thinking right now...I thought the entire thing with Sage being a girl magnet was funny too, by the way. Good job!
pebblekit chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
Nice chapter. They must have hit a pretty big nerve with Mr. Miyamoto (I don't think I spelled that rigth) in order for him to suddenly change his mind. I'm not sure I want to know what that orphanage is like...Anyway, good job!
pebblekit chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
Hey there! This was a good chapter. The call with Kento was pretty well-written. The responses seemed completely natural and everything. You've done a great job!
pebblekit chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
That was a good chapter- thought i'm not sure how to describe it. The end was sweet- from where he got on the train. You're good at incorperating real-life problems into stories! Good work!
pebblekit chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
Crud.

Good chapter. I must read more, like now. This story is really addicting! It's nicely written too.