Reviews for Bestialized
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 22 . 9/20
please update! pleeeaaaseee! its a great fanfic!
R. A Cross chapter 22 . 9/15
Update please
Abster517 chapter 22 . 7/13
Wow...I started reading this story on ArchiveofOurOwn and found out there was another two chapters here on fan fiction...wow! This whole story has been a ride I so want to experience again! I'm not ancient, but I'm older than a teenager and have read many (MANY) stories...so trust me when I say this may be the most captivating and thrilling story I have every read! The way you capture each character and the darkness of this story is almost consuming, but I find myself hoping Tsuna succeeds in killing himself just to stop the pain he has and keeps going through! But, in this chapter I'm so happy Hibari came back and it looks like things (maybe) will turn out better from here on out...I say maybe cuz there's still the problem with Pietro...wow! I've read all 22 chapters in the last 24 hours and it's been such an amazing ride the whole way! about chapter 10 I realized that you haven't updated for four years...since 2012 and I've been hating how the ending was coming quicker with each "next chapter" button I pushed...ugh! I hope you find the time and heart and strive to finish this out because it is too good to just leave here! I won't say you have to finish it; I'd rather say I've GREATLY enjoyed this whole story to this point! I'll hope for more and probably check every other day at least...but I don't expect anything :) As a writer myself (don't look at my works...it's been years) I understand the need to pull away or even stop a fic because the drive is no longer there or another reason...just know this whole story is the best I've ever read! Great job!
Nuria Sato chapter 22 . 5/24
Please update, I want to know how things are going from here. And please tell me whatever pill's Ryohei were given are going to do good for Tsuna. But since they're from that bastard Pietro I doubt it. Hibari and Tsuna have reunited! Hibari! Help Tsuna and kill Pietro painfully please! Please update! It's been four years and it can't stay like this. It'll really bother me to the extent that I'll start imagining how things end. By the way - the development of this story has quite literally blown me away. My curiosity has been very much piqued with that little conversation Reborn and Nono were having. What's the background story there? Are you going to reveal it? Anyway I definitely enjoyed this chapter. Can we have more P.O.V's from Hibari?
aquaria1234 chapter 22 . 4/23
OMG I've been crying throughout this whole story! You can not just stop it right there! Wah... This is a really, really good story...
ThePizzaManToughtMe chapter 22 . 4/14
Please update this. This has an awesome plot and you just left it hanging.
Bibliophile Otaku chapter 22 . 4/12
Is there any chance that you will finish this story? Please, tell me there is. I really love this story
mudshake chapter 22 . 3/31
I love you but at the same time i hate you author-san..
I love you bcoz this story ia awesome..
I hate you bcoz you just left this story..
I've gone through this eating thing before, and I hope Tsuna realizes soon that anything saturated with salt and/or crunchy doesn't leave that horrid feeling... Like peanuts or apples...
Chirinah chapter 16 . 1/4
Thi story is so intense...and so depressing. I'm hoping you can find time to continue it, and make Tsuna better because I don't think anyone deserves to suffer like that. Um, yeah. I love this though.
tontonte chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
update again soon? pplleeaaassseee?
~tontonte
Carol Zoldik chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Onegaiiiii
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 22 . 11/30/2015
Wow. Literally years later and I finally am caught up with this story. I'm now older in life and can see the emotions and pain that Tsuna himself is experiencing. During these years later, when you still updated I was so naive. Now, Tsuna's perspective, even if made up and probably not accurate, gives me an idea for maybe how a dear friend of mine felt when he killed himself this year. Maybe he didn't care, maybe he thought no one cared. I will never know. But this story has brough a new perspective in my eyes. Even though you don't update anymore, this was a revelation to me that my younger self would never have known. This is a brilliant piece of art. Emotions are high-strung and the way Hibari handled Tsuna was so enormous. That reality that was slapped in his face that makes me think if my friend had that, he would still he here today. Even if you don't see these any more, thank you. Thank you for creating something that, even just a little, I could have maybe got an idea of why things happen. Even if it wasn't from rape, the effects and feelings could be just as devastating and the same. And with this last chapter update years ago, I'm happy you at least ended it with a happy note. This was an eye opener. This story is brilliant and all it's chapters. I hope you continue writing even if not in this digital world.

Keep up the marvelous work. Can't wait to see how the plot will develop. And know that to some, this story is greatly appreciated for a message, even if it's just to me.
PrideViola chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Aww, its a shame this story is on hiatus! This was a great story!
Keep the hard work!
SugarQuill1995 chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
This story is difficult to describe in a few words it's beautiful yet heartbreaking at the same time I'll have to add this to my alerts in case you ever finish it.