Reviews for Bestialized
Chirinah chapter 16 . 1/4
Thi story is so intense...and so depressing. I'm hoping you can find time to continue it, and make Tsuna better because I don't think anyone deserves to suffer like that. Um, yeah. I love this though.
tontonte chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
update again soon? pplleeaaassseee?
~tontonte
Carol Zoldik chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Onegaiiiii
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 22 . 11/30/2015
Wow. Literally years later and I finally am caught up with this story. I'm now older in life and can see the emotions and pain that Tsuna himself is experiencing. During these years later, when you still updated I was so naive. Now, Tsuna's perspective, even if made up and probably not accurate, gives me an idea for maybe how a dear friend of mine felt when he killed himself this year. Maybe he didn't care, maybe he thought no one cared. I will never know. But this story has brough a new perspective in my eyes. Even though you don't update anymore, this was a revelation to me that my younger self would never have known. This is a brilliant piece of art. Emotions are high-strung and the way Hibari handled Tsuna was so enormous. That reality that was slapped in his face that makes me think if my friend had that, he would still he here today. Even if you don't see these any more, thank you. Thank you for creating something that, even just a little, I could have maybe got an idea of why things happen. Even if it wasn't from rape, the effects and feelings could be just as devastating and the same. And with this last chapter update years ago, I'm happy you at least ended it with a happy note. This was an eye opener. This story is brilliant and all it's chapters. I hope you continue writing even if not in this digital world.

Keep up the marvelous work. Can't wait to see how the plot will develop. And know that to some, this story is greatly appreciated for a message, even if it's just to me.
PrideViola chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Aww, its a shame this story is on hiatus! This was a great story!
Keep the hard work!
SugarQuill1995 chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
This story is difficult to describe in a few words it's beautiful yet heartbreaking at the same time I'll have to add this to my alerts in case you ever finish it.
washiwashimurder chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
I'm well aware that this story hasn't been updated in like three years, but I had to leave a review. I really hope that you see this someday.
I just wanted to thank you for leaving such a masterpiece here, even if it is unfinished. I'd been desperately searching for an 1827 fanfiction like this after being disappointed by so many others. I had almost given up hope until I stumbled upon this last night. It was like a gift from God, and I immediately knew I would be throwing away sleep to read the entire story beginning to end. I am a guilty fan/frequent visitor of angsty stories like this, but this is just so mind blowingly better than anything else I've ever been blessed enough to read. It's just so DEEP and HEART-WRENCHING and the way you write is so eerily haunting and beautiful and my heart hurts so much I can't even cry. What a fantastic and emotional ride. You wrote the characters as if you were the original creator yourself. Hibari acted in ways that were so perfectly HIM and Tsuna wasn't a stuttering blushing sappy puddle like everyone writes him to be and it was all so enthralling I can't even think straight. Of course I would sell my soul to Satan for you to continue this, but I understand that people fall out of fandoms and life happens. You have a life outside of fanfiction and I hope you're doing great :) Once again, thank you SO MUCH for this. I cannot stress enough that this is the best fanfiction I have ever had the honor of reading and I doubt I'll ever find anything quite as raw and spectacular as this. Thank you so. bloody. much.
~
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
O.O this whole fic is just an emotional roller coaster. You're such a great writer.

Poor Tsuna TT_TT

And Botticelli I thought that was just a random book name...

Write more~
mychibidragon chapter 22 . 7/19/2015
please update soon...
i cant wait for the next awesome chapter!
SnowLilyAngel chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
What?! ...I really hope you update this story I know it's been 3 years but I'm still hopeful! This story is so good I just want to hug Tsuna. And beat the crap out of Reborn... He's been endangering Tsuna too much and he shouldn't of taken away the only person who had a chance to make Tsuna feel like deserves more and he's not worthless and shouldn't be alone because of one asshole... I really hope you update this story.
Lots of love to you and your stories,
snowlilyangel
Knockoutroundabout chapter 22 . 6/25/2015
If Hibari doesn't beat the absolute shit out of Reborn Yamamoto and Gokudera then by God I. Will.

They have been so innocently ignorantly selfish and detrimental to Tsuna's health that I want to slap them.

I really hope they're put through the ringer before they even get a hint of forgiveness.

(And yes I do know they didn't intend to hurt Tsuna but I literally don't care it doesn't make it ok.)

Ugh

Uggggghhhhhhhh

Anyway, this fic has made me more emotional than almost any other, and that shows how good of a writer you are. The way you write Tsuna and Hibari is beautiful and well beyond most other attempts I've seen. They come off as real flesh and blood people rather than names on a screen.

I'm hoping you eventually continue this, but either way I'm thankful that you decided to share it.
Inumaru12 chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
God, this story is so good. I cried and wanted to hug Tsuna so much. Also, I stayed up till 5am just to finish this and I'm wanting more so badly, but I know it hasn't been updated in years and it honestly looks like there hasn't been any activity from you in a long time; I hope you're okay!

But yeah, if this story was ever finished I'd be so completely happy but I won't keep my hopes up.

I hope you're doing well,

Inumaru12
Kurodekira chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
i have to admit this story took me through some extreme tears and emotions I thought I had passed. It's been awhile since a trigger story actually had an effect on me and for that I have to say thank you because of you the next time I see my best friend I'm going to let go of all of the things I've been holding on to. This story is letting me see what it feels like to be the friend of emotionally hurt people and I finally realize how my friends feel when I attempt extreme things. Thank you so much your story has put me through a lot but has also given me the kick in the butt that I needed to let go of thee weight on my shoulders. I look forward to the conclusion and chapters after this.

~killer in the darkness,
stalker in the night
Kurodekira thanking you for the
time and effort put into this fic...
Daisuke Kazamatsuri chapter 22 . 5/14/2015
Oh my GOD. But that is one of the most emotional roller coaster rides I've been on in quite some time. Have you written more? I really want to read to the end here!
Skylar18 chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
When will you come back?