Reviews for Bestialized
Lily chapter 1 . 7/22
Ummm, i just wanted to let you know, not all rape victims feel like that. i personally didn't have self esteem issues after being sexually assualted. an i was terrified of all males i actually overate in order to be less attractive. i think it is good to try and understand, but you shouldn't generalize.
Takkaori chapter 22 . 7/3
Hey!
I really love your story, it's very well-written and beautiful. English is not my mothertongue so it's difficult for me to explain the many feels I had while reading but I really love it. I really hope you're going to update one day, even though it's been few years, because it would be so frustrating not to know how it ends xD.
Your story is awesome, so please don't give up!
goukagin chapter 22 . 5/17
I found this via a lovely link in a comment on this story on Ao3. Please don't forget about this story. :D
Nee-sama-loves-loco chapter 22 . 5/14
Hello, how are you?
I don't know how many times I've read this, and I still cannot get enough. I hope you update it soon, and don't abandon Bestialized forever. It's one of my favorites, and nothing else out there really compares to the intensity that it has. I loved every chapter, and I am anxiously waiting to see the end of it.
phingji chapter 22 . 3/23
Please! update! omg I really really really really love this fiction! This story is the most fantastic and awesome fiction I have ever read!(including Boogie man).
Amazonka2002 chapter 22 . 1/31
This story is awesome! But you left it on a cliffhanger and didn't update for four years... Could you update again someday? It would be very nice... Please?
Visually Dreamer chapter 22 . 1/1
Please update! Oh my god, you serious cannot let us reader wait like this. I hate that Pietro guy so so much. Ugh, I seriously want to see Hibari bite the freaking guy to death.
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
please update! pleeeaaaseee! its a great fanfic!
R. A Cross chapter 22 . 9/15/2016
Update please
Abster517 chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
Wow...I started reading this story on ArchiveofOurOwn and found out there was another two chapters here on fan fiction...wow! This whole story has been a ride I so want to experience again! I'm not ancient, but I'm older than a teenager and have read many (MANY) stories...so trust me when I say this may be the most captivating and thrilling story I have every read! The way you capture each character and the darkness of this story is almost consuming, but I find myself hoping Tsuna succeeds in killing himself just to stop the pain he has and keeps going through! But, in this chapter I'm so happy Hibari came back and it looks like things (maybe) will turn out better from here on out...I say maybe cuz there's still the problem with Pietro...wow! I've read all 22 chapters in the last 24 hours and it's been such an amazing ride the whole way! about chapter 10 I realized that you haven't updated for four years...since 2012 and I've been hating how the ending was coming quicker with each "next chapter" button I pushed...ugh! I hope you find the time and heart and strive to finish this out because it is too good to just leave here! I won't say you have to finish it; I'd rather say I've GREATLY enjoyed this whole story to this point! I'll hope for more and probably check every other day at least...but I don't expect anything :) As a writer myself (don't look at my works...it's been years) I understand the need to pull away or even stop a fic because the drive is no longer there or another reason...just know this whole story is the best I've ever read! Great job!
Nuria Sato chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
Please update, I want to know how things are going from here. And please tell me whatever pill's Ryohei were given are going to do good for Tsuna. But since they're from that bastard Pietro I doubt it. Hibari and Tsuna have reunited! Hibari! Help Tsuna and kill Pietro painfully please! Please update! It's been four years and it can't stay like this. It'll really bother me to the extent that I'll start imagining how things end. By the way - the development of this story has quite literally blown me away. My curiosity has been very much piqued with that little conversation Reborn and Nono were having. What's the background story there? Are you going to reveal it? Anyway I definitely enjoyed this chapter. Can we have more P.O.V's from Hibari?
aquaria1234 chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
OMG I've been crying throughout this whole story! You can not just stop it right there! Wah... This is a really, really good story...
ThePizzaManToughtMe chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
Please update this. This has an awesome plot and you just left it hanging.
Bibliophile Otaku chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
Is there any chance that you will finish this story? Please, tell me there is. I really love this story
mudshake chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
I love you but at the same time i hate you author-san..
I love you bcoz this story ia awesome..
I hate you bcoz you just left this story..