Reviews for Birthday Cards
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 11/13
Yes Marlin, it's always best to go and blow all your money on birthday cards... XD
Love this! Sound cards are awesome, for one thing, and it's really in character for Marlin to hardly ever go to the mall. Keep writing!
Andrea Paz y Amor chapter 1 . 7/16
It was a cute fic! but I were a little surprised... it was an another Nemo fic without Nemo. I know that he wouldn't have much to do in this fic, but i would like to have read a mention about him :(
I enjoyed your fic anyway! Favs*! :)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Pfft, it's nice having a story where Marlin is the scatterbrained one XD He's so awkward, it's hilarious. This story made me both laugh and smile and cringe. Thanks for the read!

Queenie
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Haha this was so cute. I was laughing all the way through it. :D
StarrKiwi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So cute
Lola McCarthy chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Aww! Cute story
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
again and again you come out with more wonderful stories I just love it soooo much and it was funny picturing Marlin doing all this in my head.
EpicBird chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
See I told you your's would be better than mine. And I see you decided to use some of my ideas :/

Well that's all, BYE :D
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow! That's a lot of cards! And they all sounded perfect for Dory! I find it funny how Marlin went overboard! *Smiles* That was a great one-shot, have a well deserved cookie!