Reviews for Resistance
MargaritaS chapter 36 . 4/1/2014
oh im looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, i hope you update soon :)
MichGirl07 chapter 36 . 11/19/2013
Wow. You definitely aren't afraid of the controversial topics are you? But really, this story is good. I hope you come back and finish it, even though it has been a long time. It is so complex and interconnected, I'm extremely impressed with how you keep everything straight. And even more impressive, considering how AU this story is, none of the characters feel OOC. I do think having Harry get pregnant with triplets was a tad cliche for this type of storyline but that very well may be my only complaint with this story. You really draw the reader in, the mark of a very good writer, and I hope your muse and free time returns and you can bring this into conclusion.
christina-bella chapter 36 . 8/31/2013
awe-inspiring
staggering
nail-biting
story I've EVER read...
Keep writing and please UPDATE!
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 36 . 7/31/2013
I so enjoyed reading this story and love the soul bond concept as well as all the twists & turns this story has taken so far. I hope you come back and continue this story soon.
dogsby chapter 36 . 7/3/2013
Harry having *sex* with Sev again, after giving away their Kids, just seems so *wrong*. Hope Harry puts the *Band* back on, until they finally learn to *Respect* and *Care* for one another, before he takes it off again. The *sex* is just keeping them distracted, from having to spend the time getting, to know each other better. They and their Children deserve better! I wouldn't have used Daph, knowing that Nott was her Ex, and he's crazy, lol!
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 36 . 6/26/2013
Please continue, it is really good
Jesse chapter 36 . 6/11/2013
I love this story and I truly hope you update ASAP! I've been dying for more. For now I'll check out some of your other stories!

I pray your muse inspires you and Father Time grants you extra hours in your day to write!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
I love this story wholeheartedly! (wow, didn't know that was a single word until spell-check corrected it, who knew?)
Guest chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
I want more of this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/11/2013
I treasure this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/11/2013
I cherish this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/11/2013
This story is phat! (sorry running low on adjectives)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/11/2013