Reviews for Swords and Swaddling Cloths
Nice. The characters are very in character. I laughed a lot and got sad at the end.
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 3/14
Holy shit this was just pricelessly hysterical! XD And yet, right there at the end I admit I wanted to cry. Gah! Buccaneer's death seriously just killed me. Absolutely MURDERED my feels. T_T I agree with you that this pairing seriously doesn't have enough love. Damn, it's so frustrating too especially since Olivier/Buccaneer is my all time favorite FMA pairing. Holy hell I ship them so much! This one shot really was great!
Helios.J.Mears chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
I just laughed out loud for about 10 minutes. My stomach hurts...
Excellent story here, folks. perfect, perfect characterization.
Shiloh Moon chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
"I can give birth wherever I damn please!" Oh my gods, like, BEST part!
When Ed entered the "birth room" and described all the paperwork in there I half expected him or someone else to say, "Umm... You might not want all this important paperwork around you when... it happens. Giving birth is quite messy, sir."
Lol, I loved this so much. Amazing job on portraying the sibling rivalry, too!
"Alex, SHUT UP!" XD
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This was so incredibly funny yet so poignant at the end.
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I couldn't stop laughing when I came across the summary.. This is hilarious, and really really good... Thank you for this awesome piece!
R. K. Iris.
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really, really like this fic. Not exactly because of the pairing (I just can't picture General Armstrong with anyone) but because of these two lines:
"IT IS THE ARMSTRONG ART OF HIDING PREGNANCY THAT HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN FOR GENERATIONS!"
And...
"DEARESET SISTER! PLEASE STOP! YOU SHOULDN'T BE KILLING PEOPLE IN YOUR CONDITION!"
You just frickin' made my day. Thank you for writing this!
-Queen of Narnia49
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I ship it! I totally ship it!
This is so cute! Somewhere, Buccaneer is smiling... *tear*
gizmo5225 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
How sweet! I never really watched Brotherhood or read the manga... But this was so sweet! I love it, especially when we know she throws things but we don't know what or where. I was waiting for her to throw something through the door at Ed and Miles. I have to laugh at this. But it is a sweet ending. I like it a lot.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hello! I like this one-shot! It'd be just like her to hide her pregnancy...and it is nice to see this pairing get some love!

The ending was so sweet!

'I thought I was having a baby, not a water buffalo!'

:D
Lucil Nicolas Ferrum chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I nearly died laughing. Literally. I started laughing so hard, I choked on the cheese ball I was eating. I could not stay serious through the kids name. At first it was sad, but 'Kuma' just ruined that for me. And that, is where I nearly choked. Alex is the only good character from twilight. Just saying.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I support this pairing! Huzzah! (She gave her baby a sword. O_o A sword! Hah!)

Nicely done; I love it.
Armstrong chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aaaaaw I love this. I also love OlivierxAlex interaction. "IT IS THE ARMSTRONG ART OF HIDING PREGNANCY!" Lol. and "Get out Alex. I'm not exposing my child to your unsightly sparkles." haha. It's Buccaneer's kid, right?
Hollowmist chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This pair really does need more love. Good job with the writing.
groovyarchitect chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I have to admit, I'm not really a fan of the Olivier pairings since I imagine that she'd be more attached to her job. However, this piece had excellent characterization and the humor that can only be PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY LINE (hehe) to make me consider otherwise. I noticed that you have written some Royai fics, and I'll start reading them shortly because that pairing is one of my very favorites.

Please keep up the lovely work!