Reviews for Forever Young
Awesome beginning for a great story. Really would like if you update
CaptainRex12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Please continue this story! This is an awesome plot and you have already set the characters up so well! I know it has been since 2011, but please continue it!

Silivrennial chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow, really nice job! Was the adventure quote from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Because my family is watching that while I type... XD
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This should be continued, it's really good!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
dude you must make another chapter. My interest in this story has peaked. :)
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Very good start! :D
MasterVash chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I am super excited to see where this story goes. ;D I like where your heading and what is implied so far.

I am loving how 'in character' you have rex and cody so far, even Anakin in the dream. I urge you to continue with this! :D You've sprung my interest and excitement! haha
AwRiter chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very nice so far (especially that last paragraph) and I look forward to see which direction this one takes off in.
laloga chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, what a dream! Anakin in a blind rage certainly is a force to be reckoned with...loved that it was a recurring dream as well, and that each time Rex got a little farther along. I also really liked how Cody was a bit annoyed to be woken up - for the umpteenth time in a row. It's only natural, I guess.

The Rex/Ahsoka pairing is one that I enjoy, and I'm excited to see where you take this. :)

Great job, and keep up the good work!
jaguar101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Rexter117 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So far i really like this story:) update soon!
sachariah chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You're back!

Seriously, I loved "Masquerade" (and it's on my increasingly longer list of fics to review :P) but I didn't expect to see anything new, to be honest. Faithless, I know.

And wow, what a comeback. Rex's dream (and I hope it stays a a dream) was vivid and frightening, perhaps in large part because of how "real" it is. The musing about the end of the war, the looming darkness threatening the galaxy, was all too poignant, seeing that it is exactly what was going to happen, all too soon.

And what a note to end on! (the dream, I mean). I don't think I'm being super perceptive when I presume it was Ahsoka Anakin was talking about. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a big Rexoka fan, so that pairing generally gets me hooked right off the bat. :P More seriously, you did a fantastic job writing these two before, and I look forward to what you have coming up.

Cautiously, anyway. :P I'm a little bit soft at heart, so I'm always hoping for a happy ending, but the cynic in me fears that Rex's nightmare might be all too close to reality.

But I trust your judgment, of course. ;)

Liked the relationship between Cody and Rex. Not a lot to go by, but still, I do like seeing those two together. Cody has rank and perhaps more experience, but Rex has am almost intangible quality about him, a spark of freethinking and almost rebelliousness that's willingly contained within the confines of his duty and his honor. Both are fascinating characters, and again I look forward to what you have in store for them.

Great (if chilling) start! Can't wait to see more!
Queen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
For not knowing where it's going to go, you certainly have an interesting exposition! Glad it turned out to be a dream, though...looking forward to the 'adventure' ahead.
rexter-fangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Me gusta! :D Can't wait to see what's gonna happen..