Reviews for Birdsitting
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 5/4
This was simply adorable and i loved it! XD Thank you for writing!
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/13
Well always adorable isn't it
PinkBat7941 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
:') :') Beautiful! :')
Guest Star chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
... *dies of cuteness*
Great work. :]
cercocarpus chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Aw, that was so cute!
Actually, Tim didn't live next to Bruce until a bit into his Robin days, but this is still cute!
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Awww, so cute :) and it brought back some memories, too :) The pajama wrestling was too much :) It brought a grin to my lips that then stayed on till the end :)

Great work :)
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Aw, this is so cute! Tim is adorable :) Although I will say, I like Dick MUCH better as Robin. I haven't read the comics, so I about had a heart attack in the next season when there was another Robin that wasn't Dick. Not to mention the hologram honoring another dead Robin. I need to catch up on my heroes :P
Anyway, back to reviewing your AMAZING story: I think it DEFINITELY realistic for Dick and Tim to know each other before Tim became Robin, especially if they're next door neighbors. Thumbs up for plot and creativity!
Just a few little errors that are probably mistypes, but otherwise, great spelling, grammar, and punctuation!
Keep up the AWESOME work!
animegal1357 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
cool story
miss-meowness chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
D-awwwww! That was adorable! I love the big brother moments of Dick with his Bat-fam and best bro friends...fluff! 3
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Cuteness
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
"Dis-complicate" -and for that, I love you. xD
(I thought Timmy's parents were like super neglectfull.)

My oldest niece is eleven and...there is no way I can carry her anymore! And half the time she's always trying to pick ME up; saying that she's gonna be taller than me and carry me around some day. haha I can barely carry her little eight-year-sister anymore.
I'm The Trash King chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
What the heck! Dick didn't get paid!
Jay Q chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awww, so cute! Seriously, this was awesome. Heavy on the "aw"
Rasei chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
AWWWWWWHHHHHHHHH! How cute. I love little Tim. What a wonderful story.
YJ-Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aww! Adorbs! That is the cutest thing ever. I babysit myself and have similar moments with little kids, so I can totally relate to the whole chasing a little kid down to get them to get ready for bed.