Reviews for Alternate Shift
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 10 . 9/2
ok raven isn't meg but then who is she?
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 9 . 9/2
Ok raven is probably meg and cat is obviously cas and I'm guessing that bear is Benny?
IreyInDahFlesh chapter 2 . 8/27
I know this is an older story, but I thought I should give you a bit of a heads-up. In this chapter, you mention Jess at the start as alive, and then again near the end as dead, killed like Mary. Just thought I should let you know. BTW, loving the plot!
Sara chapter 21 . 7/12
Intresting story, I really liked it.

Just 2 things:
1) Adam isn't a step-brother, he's a half-brother as they have a parent in common. A step-brother would be if John remarried and his new wife already had a child of her own.
2) Raphael is spelled with a ph in English, not an f
ALLS96 chapter 21 . 1/27
Oh my, I laughed so much at the last chapter! Actually, my brother is looking at me funny, perhaps I will be seeing a madhouse soon. Great job. Excellent balance of humor, drama and action.
Nina Ferraro chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
I liked. It do u think u r going to do a sequal that would be awesome and also what happend to deans powers they like just up amd disappeared like half way thrpugh the story
drusilladeville chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
awww I was sad to get to the end of this!

I loved the Destiel content - it was a pretty darn awesome story, and really loved Michael and Gabriel too :-D Balthazar was delightfully bitchy as always.

so yeah. great story.
firesage101 chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
T chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Love the last comment.
Rae Roberts chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Nice wrap-up. I really enjoyed this story, it was very well done and I enjoyed every character. :)
Rae Roberts chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
I hope having Cas around will give Dean a better outlook on life. They seem perfect for one another since Cas can defend himself and knows all about the supernatural world. :)
Rae Roberts chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
I loved Zachariah's insults, they were hilarious and perfectly in character. I also love how Cas and Dean's relationship is developing.
Rae Roberts chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
I am getting sleepy and have to go to work tomorrow but I am determined to finish this epic story. :)
Rae Roberts chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Oh wow, I love this plot you've laid out. Excellent chapter!
Rae Roberts chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Hmm, I do wonder what is up with Cas. Meanwhile, I like how you weave your original story into the show's narrative. Great job!