Reviews for Alternate Shift
Sara chapter 21 . 7/12
Intresting story, I really liked it.

Just 2 things:
1) Adam isn't a step-brother, he's a half-brother as they have a parent in common. A step-brother would be if John remarried and his new wife already had a child of her own.
2) Raphael is spelled with a ph in English, not an f
ALLS96 chapter 21 . 1/27
Oh my, I laughed so much at the last chapter! Actually, my brother is looking at me funny, perhaps I will be seeing a madhouse soon. Great job. Excellent balance of humor, drama and action.
Nina Ferraro chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
I liked. It do u think u r going to do a sequal that would be awesome and also what happend to deans powers they like just up amd disappeared like half way thrpugh the story
drusilladeville chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
awww I was sad to get to the end of this!

I loved the Destiel content - it was a pretty darn awesome story, and really loved Michael and Gabriel too :-D Balthazar was delightfully bitchy as always.

so yeah. great story.
firesage101 chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
awesome!
T chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Love the last comment.
Rae Roberts chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Nice wrap-up. I really enjoyed this story, it was very well done and I enjoyed every character. :)
Rae Roberts chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
I hope having Cas around will give Dean a better outlook on life. They seem perfect for one another since Cas can defend himself and knows all about the supernatural world. :)
Rae Roberts chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
I loved Zachariah's insults, they were hilarious and perfectly in character. I also love how Cas and Dean's relationship is developing.
Rae Roberts chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
I am getting sleepy and have to go to work tomorrow but I am determined to finish this epic story. :)
Rae Roberts chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Oh wow, I love this plot you've laid out. Excellent chapter!
Rae Roberts chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Hmm, I do wonder what is up with Cas. Meanwhile, I like how you weave your original story into the show's narrative. Great job!
Rae Roberts chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Interesting backstory for Dean with the witch. And I feel so smart for having figured out Cas was an angel. ;)
Rae Roberts chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Thank you for that wonderful moment with Dean and John. Dean really deserves it and I love fics that show John's love for his sons in spite of his flaws.
Rae Roberts chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
I feel really bad for Dean, the way his dad and Sam fight, which is I suppose the point. The relationship between Cas and Dean is interesting. I'm wondering if Cas was an angel to start with or a human who is now developing some angelic powers. :)
I love Bobby, he has always been my favorite and your characterization of him totally does him justice.