Reviews for The Shift of the Perspective
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Good chapter. I love getting the character's perspective for episodes. I think you nailed Booth's reasoning for his reluctence about Sweets getting a gun. I think he has some valid points about how it would effect Sweets to have to kill someone but then again he is out in the field a lot and might need to defend himself. It makes me wonder if the writers are going to have something happen later on in the season where Sweets having a gun will be a factor. Sorry for rambling.

Thanks for sharing! :)
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love that you're showing Booth's thoughts about Sweets' request in this episode! This chapter was wonderfully written, and I love how Booth alternated between not wanting Sweets to be in a situation where he'd need a gun, to wanting Sweets to be able to protect himself. Having him remember Bones' comment was a wonderful addition too. I look forward to reading more!
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, this is really good! Haha, I was waiting for *someone* to write something about the most recent episode, because it was really good. :)

Nice job!

- Joanne (:
mendenbar chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is an excellent trip into the mind of one over-protective, alpha male, FBI Special Agent. I am very curious to see where you are going with it.
super ario chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Another story! RT, how? x)

Anway, I loved this. I'm glad that you chose to re-do this one because there was a lot of potential for this episode to go deeper, but like always, possible Sweets story lines usually go on without attention. Damn TV writers.
Rankor01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I'm interested to see where you take this. I have ambivalent feelings about Sweets on the show, but I think he also gets treated with a huge double standard by the fandom. Every one of the 6 main cast members has behaved badly and sometimes outright immorally at times. It seems that what other characters will be granted a pass for, he gets read the riot act.

While I wasn't particularly happen that he can't seem to avoid the office sex, I did think Sweets showed very good gun handling and skills as well as a great performance on the test. I think that would impress Booth, and I think that if he allows Brennan, who has no more reason or right to be allowed to be in the field or carry a gun than Sweets does, to be his partner, then he may eventually begin to extend the same trust to Sweets, though he has to both earn it and continue to handle himself maturely.

Looking forward for more.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2