Reviews for Army Dreamers
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Bittersweet. I love how you're extrapolated on this episode and you've done it really well.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was such a good episode, and you do it justice with this story. I love the way you have Gibbs and Ziva open up to each other, and the parallels you make between their experiences. One question, though - what do they go do at the end?
LtTanyaBoone chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love this! The subtle explanation why Gibbs was crushing so hard on Joan even when we had already seen him hitting it off with Shannon and knew they ended up together as well as him and Ziva sharing their experiences with each other.

[and yes, I may be going through your stories alphabetically]
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love this. Great job! :)
IMSLES chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I like how Gibbs and Ziva are able to bring a sense of closure to the losses they experienced. Time may not heal all wounds, but having someone to lean on can go a long way in the process.

~~Sue
dolphinsiren77 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very good. You explored an aspect that almost everybody tends to ignore. Only Ziva and Gibbs were(are)soldiers, so, there is a part of them that none else in the team could understand.I always wondered why Gibbs trusted her from the very first moment, and this could be part of the reason. They were soldiers and still they are.
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
great job it was an awesome story
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
OK

This one made me cry.

Sniff

Sniff

It does explain her looks at Gibbs in the plane on the ride back.

sniff

GOOD JOB.
Plurimisverbis chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Really liked it - sad - but I really liked it.

Nice view of Gibbs' memories of Matteson and the Gibbs/Ziva dynamic. Lovely angle on how quickly stuff happens - the mood change at the check-point - very good.

Thanks for writing!