Reviews for This Place
MissBates chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was great - the suspense till we found out who's in a coma, House's recognition of what he did and what Rachel needs to do, the way Rachel becomes a mediator between him and Cuddy and Wilson.
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Please tell me you are going to continue this! Is house really dead? Aww this was really bittersweet.
rach02 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You can't possibly leave it like that, I want more! Great story, awesome House characterisation and seriously if you ever do decide to continue this I'd love to read more.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Holy cow.
You made me tear up,
silver7612 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
you should do some kind of follow up story or something that carries on because this is really good and has a lot of potential
linda12344 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
CRYING so sad but he wanted to help little girl he loved to get back on the straight and narrow.
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh wow, this is so sad and so beautiful. Perfect, just perfect.
Jafry chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
God, I am going through your stories one at a time and bail my eyes out. I can't go to work like this ...
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'll give it a rave review when I stop crying...
Fanhouse07 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hi, I don't know if I left a review, but anyway I really love all of your stories, they're really touching my heart and the character are ... well in character (not the case in the show anymore -_-')

I love how you see House's relationdhip with the others characters, and you point out things very often (the way Wilson is treating House so annoys me)

My favorite one is Collapse, personnaly, I'm a little sadistic and I love drama, so this one is perfect for me

That's why, I wanted to ask you the permission to translate one of your fictions in french (a lot of my friends are really frustrated not to be able to read them).

I picked this one because I love Hachel, it's really moving, and it is a One shot

I'm waiting for your answer!

love and a lot of kittens )

(PS I will try to translate reviews as much as I can and send them to you ))
Gemilh chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Awesome story! I love it, it's sad and beautiful and i was crying at the end but i really love it. Wish we could have read the reaction of Cuddy and Wilson to that final line. But it's a great story.
lin12344 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Sad but great.
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow this was really very good! I wish we could have known the reaction of Cuddy and Wilson. I cried through it though...knowing House was dead. Or was he?
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Read the whole thing on LJ. Loved it. I RARELY read anything that's not centered on Huddy, but this is awesome.
huddy-marie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
What a great story! Congratulations, I know this Is a one shot, but I'll love to read Cuddy's reaction to what Rachel said.