Reviews for Partnership
fukuyama chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was really sweet, although I was kinda hoping for a manifested surprise-Sheldon the whole time. Well... the new star trek movie is coming in May! :D
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Nice story! I have only been able to read one of this series but I really liked it. Great job.
Magemaster chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wonderful
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I have absolutely no idea about scifi and yet I still adore this.
Tavanar chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh, oh, oh! Brain ships! I think I love you just for that alone, let alone all the amazing writing and Sheldon / Penny you've given us. Thank you for this, and the loving tribute to a great lady.

Tav
PlanetKitten chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I can't believe I overlooked this fic until today. This was short but amazing.
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Sequel pleeeeeease? Is there a sequel somewhere?
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cute! I understand this is a one-shot, but do you think you will ever have an idea for a sequel or several chapters? It's good as a one-shot, but it also has the potential to be a multi-chapter story as well.
Max138 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I don't often read sci-fi cross-overs. Yet, if I do again, it will be yours. :)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is lovely. It took me a while to get that he was an AI but once I did, God, it's so sweet.
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You know I really really LOVED this story :D and I know it sounds kinda silly but I wish you could either continue it or maybe made him a hybrid or the like it would be cool that him being so smart could create a way for them to be together ;P but then again maybe I am just asking for the impossible. :D
Half-elf chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is so cool. Very quirky and different and I would love to read more. Wonderful job.
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awww, sweet!
DaBear chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I like this - it's sweet
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ah, Anne McCaffrey. I always think of Pern and dragons first when I think of her, but the "Ship/City who ..." series had a good number of gems in it too. Thus I was pleasantly surprised to see Sheldon the ship instead of dragonriders or something. It's short, sadly, but still very well-done. I must admit I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed your portrayal of Sheldon/Penny interactions. Aaand now I'm going to have to go hunting for any other recent Sheldon/Penny stories that look good...
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »