Reviews for Partnership
DaBear chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I like this - it's sweet
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ah, Anne McCaffrey. I always think of Pern and dragons first when I think of her, but the "Ship/City who ..." series had a good number of gems in it too. Thus I was pleasantly surprised to see Sheldon the ship instead of dragonriders or something. It's short, sadly, but still very well-done. I must admit I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed your portrayal of Sheldon/Penny interactions. Aaand now I'm going to have to go hunting for any other recent Sheldon/Penny stories that look good...
magikvmc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
All I can say is...awwwww! That last line really got to me: "He was her knight in duralloy armour, and she was his chaotic human heart." A most fitting story to honor the memory of the grand dame of SF.
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Different but cute. I liked it. :)
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is so cute! Sheldon & Penny fit perfectly into the "Ship Who Sang" 'verse!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
love this so very much.
clow-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh. Oh. Fascinating.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Man, I just love it when you bring the sci fi into Big Bang Theory. I can't claim any knowledge of your inspirations, but I did enjoy this story and that ending was full of WAFF.
VolceVoice chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
What a fun story!

I think Madame McCaffrey would be pleased. :)
AmazonKitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Honestly, I must have read this at least a dozen times, I love how the friendship translates into Anne's world. Beautiful as a one-shot, though if you were to continue I'm sure it would be fantastic :)
Cake-ya-san chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
love the origionality of the idea, I hope that you will be continuing with this?
ReindeerEmu chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow, this is a hilarious and nigh perfect homage to an amazing writer! I had actually mostly forgetten about one of my favorite scifi series, so thanks for the reminder!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is adorable. I love that Laundry Night is still happening even in this universe lol. Great fic!
Fayth3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
beautiful, i just adore the idea of Sheldon as actual artificial intelligence and his human heart being Penny- any more of this? Just incredibly cute fic.
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Love it!

A very fitting tribute to Anne McCaffrey, and I can absolutely see Penny being Sheldon's heart. And him knocking out people with machinery/vehicles!

Great story, it was a good read.

It'd be funny to see Sheldon's response to a pink cabin. Although, if he's recording "all the time" he'd probably be telling Penny that she missed a spot! :P
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »