Reviews for Partnership
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You know I really really LOVED this story :D and I know it sounds kinda silly but I wish you could either continue it or maybe made him a hybrid or the like it would be cool that him being so smart could create a way for them to be together ;P but then again maybe I am just asking for the impossible. :D
Half-elf chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is so cool. Very quirky and different and I would love to read more. Wonderful job.
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awww, sweet!
DaBear chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I like this - it's sweet
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ah, Anne McCaffrey. I always think of Pern and dragons first when I think of her, but the "Ship/City who ..." series had a good number of gems in it too. Thus I was pleasantly surprised to see Sheldon the ship instead of dragonriders or something. It's short, sadly, but still very well-done. I must admit I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed your portrayal of Sheldon/Penny interactions. Aaand now I'm going to have to go hunting for any other recent Sheldon/Penny stories that look good...
magikvmc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
All I can say is...awwwww! That last line really got to me: "He was her knight in duralloy armour, and she was his chaotic human heart." A most fitting story to honor the memory of the grand dame of SF.
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Different but cute. I liked it. :)
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is so cute! Sheldon & Penny fit perfectly into the "Ship Who Sang" 'verse!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
love this so very much.
clow-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh. Oh. Fascinating.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Man, I just love it when you bring the sci fi into Big Bang Theory. I can't claim any knowledge of your inspirations, but I did enjoy this story and that ending was full of WAFF.
VolceVoice chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
What a fun story!

I think Madame McCaffrey would be pleased. :)
AmazonKitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Honestly, I must have read this at least a dozen times, I love how the friendship translates into Anne's world. Beautiful as a one-shot, though if you were to continue I'm sure it would be fantastic :)
Cake-ya-san chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
love the origionality of the idea, I hope that you will be continuing with this?
ReindeerEmu chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow, this is a hilarious and nigh perfect homage to an amazing writer! I had actually mostly forgetten about one of my favorite scifi series, so thanks for the reminder!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »