Reviews for Partnership
clow-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh. Oh. Fascinating.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Man, I just love it when you bring the sci fi into Big Bang Theory. I can't claim any knowledge of your inspirations, but I did enjoy this story and that ending was full of WAFF.
VolceVoice chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
What a fun story!

I think Madame McCaffrey would be pleased. :)
AmazonKitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Honestly, I must have read this at least a dozen times, I love how the friendship translates into Anne's world. Beautiful as a one-shot, though if you were to continue I'm sure it would be fantastic :)
Cake-ya-san chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
love the origionality of the idea, I hope that you will be continuing with this?
ReindeerEmu chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow, this is a hilarious and nigh perfect homage to an amazing writer! I had actually mostly forgetten about one of my favorite scifi series, so thanks for the reminder!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is adorable. I love that Laundry Night is still happening even in this universe lol. Great fic!
Fayth3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
beautiful, i just adore the idea of Sheldon as actual artificial intelligence and his human heart being Penny- any more of this? Just incredibly cute fic.
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Love it!

A very fitting tribute to Anne McCaffrey, and I can absolutely see Penny being Sheldon's heart. And him knocking out people with machinery/vehicles!

Great story, it was a good read.

It'd be funny to see Sheldon's response to a pink cabin. Although, if he's recording "all the time" he'd probably be telling Penny that she missed a spot! :P
Fred the Wraith chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awww...am warm and fuzzy now. Just perfect in tome and fits in perfectly with the theme and style of the wonderful Anne McC. Also, perfect casting of Sheldon as a brainship though I kinda wish we could have seen astrophysicist Raj geeking out about being amongst the stars.

Fred the Wraith Queen
AmeliaJade326 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Sooo sweet! I would like to see more of this fic lol. What shenanigans could happen during the trip to wherever the three guys are going to? lol
DestinyManifested chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Sweet, Sheldon works well as a pushy machine. :)
ToriMiu chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, this was so adorably awesome! I so definitely wouldn't mind an expansion of this fic! Thanks so much for writing!
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh my God, Sheldon as a brainship. Why is this a one-shot?
TwistedlyDivine chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
It was really good! I liked it. And thanks for saying it was for Anne mcCaffrey otherwise I wouldn't have known she died and I love her book.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »