Reviews for Partnership
Fayth3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
beautiful, i just adore the idea of Sheldon as actual artificial intelligence and his human heart being Penny- any more of this? Just incredibly cute fic.
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Love it!

A very fitting tribute to Anne McCaffrey, and I can absolutely see Penny being Sheldon's heart. And him knocking out people with machinery/vehicles!

Great story, it was a good read.

It'd be funny to see Sheldon's response to a pink cabin. Although, if he's recording "all the time" he'd probably be telling Penny that she missed a spot! :P
Fred the Wraith chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awww...am warm and fuzzy now. Just perfect in tome and fits in perfectly with the theme and style of the wonderful Anne McC. Also, perfect casting of Sheldon as a brainship though I kinda wish we could have seen astrophysicist Raj geeking out about being amongst the stars.

Fred the Wraith Queen
AmeliaJade326 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Sooo sweet! I would like to see more of this fic lol. What shenanigans could happen during the trip to wherever the three guys are going to? lol
DestinyManifested chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Sweet, Sheldon works well as a pushy machine. :)
ToriMiu chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, this was so adorably awesome! I so definitely wouldn't mind an expansion of this fic! Thanks so much for writing!
BarnOwlJareth chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh my God, Sheldon as a brainship. Why is this a one-shot?
TwistedlyDivine chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
It was really good! I liked it. And thanks for saying it was for Anne mcCaffrey otherwise I wouldn't have known she died and I love her book.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aw, this is sweet! I demand a sequel! Or another chapter! Whichever! "shelbots"...heehee
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
What a fun tribute! I can totally see Sheldon volunteering for a sentient ship. It's his idiom.

I was sad to hear about Anne McCaffrey. She's done lots of really great SF. My favorite was her Talents series, but so much other stuff was really good, too. Maybe I'll re-read a few things. Thanks SpaceAnJL!
Trbl chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I didn't realize that Herself had passed. This is the sweetest memorial, and it made me cry, just a little, at how perfect it is.

Thank you!
Creepy Kiki chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Thank you for writing this! It was so sweet and a very nice tribute.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very sweet.
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
It's such a pleasure to read your work! Awesome as always!
Flaremage chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awww cute! though i am wondering what would happen next.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »