Reviews for Partnership
DestinyManifested chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Sweet, Sheldon works well as a pushy machine. :)
ToriMiu chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, this was so adorably awesome! I so definitely wouldn't mind an expansion of this fic! Thanks so much for writing!
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh my God, Sheldon as a brainship. Why is this a one-shot?
TwistedlyDivine chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
It was really good! I liked it. And thanks for saying it was for Anne mcCaffrey otherwise I wouldn't have known she died and I love her book.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aw, this is sweet! I demand a sequel! Or another chapter! Whichever! "shelbots"...heehee
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
What a fun tribute! I can totally see Sheldon volunteering for a sentient ship. It's his idiom.

I was sad to hear about Anne McCaffrey. She's done lots of really great SF. My favorite was her Talents series, but so much other stuff was really good, too. Maybe I'll re-read a few things. Thanks SpaceAnJL!
Trbl chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I didn't realize that Herself had passed. This is the sweetest memorial, and it made me cry, just a little, at how perfect it is.

Thank you!
Creepy Kiki chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Thank you for writing this! It was so sweet and a very nice tribute.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very sweet.
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
It's such a pleasure to read your work! Awesome as always!
Flaremage chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awww cute! though i am wondering what would happen next.
waterpig chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is such a short piece, but you've really outdone yourself. This is so weird and wonderful, I can't even. Especially that last sentence. Gorgeous!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
An amazing tribute to one the the best sci-fi writers.
aagiel77 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is lovely. Anne McCaffrey's stories are wonderful, and this series of books is a particular favorite of mine. I was so excited when I saw the Courier Service mentioned at the beginning. You write Sheldon and Penny so wonderfully (and quite frankly MUCH better than the current show writers, I mean seriously, I sat through a whole show last week and didn't laugh once!), and their dynamic suits this book series so perfectly. I'd love to see you continue this.
ParvisSira chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aww! This was so lovely. I love the idea of this as an has so much potential! I haven't read any of the Brainship series but it sounds ridiculously wonderful (and with so much potential!) Can't wait to see more!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »