Reviews for The REAL Romance of the 74th Annual Hunger Games
I never cry in fanfics, but when the ring was on her finger and she "died" I actually cried. Only the actual book has done that to me so far. Thank you for this amazing story! Keep writing!
Vixenwing chapter 3 . 3/19
Vixenwing chapter 1 . 3/19
I like your writing style! Good beginning! (:
CCN chapter 33 . 1/21
Im crying OMG I LOVE IT
Tho whole story if fantastic!
I cant believe it is over
I am crying and I am the least emotional person in the world. To make me cry, you would have to be a little God or something an you ARE
Greeting from Argentina!
CCN chapter 15 . 1/20
I want to kill you but the story itself its fantastic so I want to read more (eventhought I began screaming and everything when I read this)
I Love It
Ashigirl3040 chapter 33 . 12/27/2015
OMG, OMG! I loved this Clato SOOO much. You don't know how much I love Clato. The night I finished reading The Hunger Games, I lay in bed, thinking of an alternate way for the book to end, for Cato and Clove. I'm not a really good writer, I'm still pondering my first story. And when I read this... Wow. It was like the story I had always been imagining. When I read the letters Cato wrote for Clove and his future child, I cried so hard... And I usually don't cry. I'm sorry, this is the longest review I've ever written but I just wanted to say, this is a truly special story and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
clato lover forever chapter 30 . 11/6/2015
I am socsad
clato lover forever chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
I just died inside
clato lover forever chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
Omg,I was not expecting that !but I am so happy please let Cato and clove win together not one or the other
clato lover forever chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
This is great
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
awwwwwwwww shit
dreams and desperation chapter 33 . 6/20/2015
Love this story soooo much!
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »