Reviews for The REAL Romance of the 74th Annual Hunger Games
gigi chapter 20 . 7/8
I am so glad there is a piece of fanfic the sounds realistic for once
xNaruHina chapter 33 . 6/8
You said that Cato had written several pages front and back to Clove, that didn't look nearly long enough to be the actual letter he wrote her.
xNaruHina chapter 32 . 6/8
She shouldn't have had to clarify that she wasn't lying. It is sad that it was necessary. Also, Clove really named her kid, that was a girl, Troy? Poor kid. xD It's like naming a son Ashley are Brittney. xD
xNaruHina chapter 31 . 6/8
How does Clove have the Gall to ask Cato to make promises when she herself cannot keep her own? Other than that, The chapter was great and I love how they are still together~:)
xNaruHina chapter 30 . 6/8
So, Cato actually means and keeps his promises, unlike Clove. I am glad he is putting that much effort into their relationship and committments.
xNaruHina chapter 21 . 6/8
I am officially starting to like Clove less and less, she is just piling up the lies and dishonesty more and more. So much for not lying to him...
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 6/8
I thought that Clove said she could never lie to Cato but then she turns around and lies straight to his face?
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 6/8
This story is going pretty dang great~! However, can you hurry up and have Cato and Clove find an alternative of dying to save the other? .-. Agree to live together or die together maybe? xP
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 6/8
How cute~!
Anonymous chapter 24 . 6/4
Hey, I know that you might working on another fan fic or something right now but you should become an author. If you want of course. You are great at writing, and I love your story! Right now I'm only in the middle of it, but it is awesome. Based on this one, you could write anything. including possibly another fan fic following what would happen in catching fire, but with clove and Cato?
Cecilia chapter 32 . 5/27
I must tell you you are a sooooo amazing writer!thank you soooooo much for bringing us so wonderful fiction!thank you!I love this story so much!I have been watched this story for many times(almost everyday)!I do love clato ,thank you for giving me and other fans who in favour of clato too a good result,thank you!
MAGgaming2468 chapter 31 . 4/15
I'm crying you are an amazing writer
thecutestdemon chapter 2 . 3/26
after re-read the chapter i finally got it! yes i ship clato, but after re-read this i ship clato more than everlark or hayffie
thecutestdemon chapter 33 . 3/11
ah yeah
thecutestdemon chapter 33 . 3/11
i didn't get this actually
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »