Reviews for And the Bells Were Ringing Out
lily moonlight chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Hello! I'm so sorry this has taken me ages to review :S I remember you sending this to me ages ago, so it's great to see it posted :D And to see some more Mac/Stella from you :D I love this :D It's really romantic and full of sparkling tension between them. I love Mac's solution to the problem of 'Naughty Nigel', and his 'hoarse and devastatingly sexy' voice :D For sure! I do also love the image of Mac in his tux, sipping his whiskey, with Stella also looking gorgeous in her dress :D More soon, please!
smuffly chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
I really, really loved the way you set the scene at the beginning of this story. And the image of Mac hiding quietly out of sight. Not to mention poor, harassed 'Susan'... Great writing!
nikkidog chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
That works! Now Mac's gift? Plz!
SMACkedHuddy chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Aaaadooooraaaableee! :D
smuffly chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Oh, the inevitable Santa question! Nicely handled, Detective Taylor. Although my favourite part of this little story was the beautiful comic timing of their exchange about the sweater.
I know that there are now 363 days until Christmas - but you will keep writing more of these. Won't you? Pretty please?
lily moonlight chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
You've started another countdown :D it is still Christmas though, for a little while longer anyhow! Picture me clapping excitedly when I got the alert for this! I hope your computer issues are fixed :O I was so happy to see this, and read it! It's just gorgeous! So sweet and funny, and Mac is alive and well, which is also great ;) Lucy is adorable here, clearly high on sugar, and thoughts of Barbie Dream convertibles XD I can just picture Mac's face when she runs over to that! Maybe Stella would have quite enjoyed that though :P The necklace was so beautifully described, and definitely the perfect gift for Aunt Stella :D Lucy does indeed have good taste! I can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Totally works for me LOL! Awesome! Love it! Thanx x
lily moonlight chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Hello! Happy Sunday to you! :D Great to see you back with another chapter :D Kudos to your guest reviewer, but even more to you for such a fab angsty snowy story :D I really loved it! Short but powerful and I love the imagery of the snow and then the blood spatter on it, which is kind of morbid, I know, but... :P It works great from Mac's POV, too, showing his concern and fear. Such a lovely moment when he thinks about the smell of her shampoo that clings to his bedroom, very nice way to show they're in a relationship :D There was also lots of tension which was cool and I was very worried for Stella for a moment! More soon, please! :D
smuffly chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Amazing. It's like jumping in at the end of a much bigger story - yet we don't need the rest. With a few well-chosen words, you tell us everything that we need to know, and we're right there, feeling it with Mac, from the very first paragraph! Angst in the snow, indeed!
Wiggle34 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
another wonderful bit of writing :)
lily moonlight chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Gah! You made me cry, again! That's not nice :P You have a knack for wringing the emotions and catching us out with seemingly simple things which then are really heartfelt. Very well done! This was so perfectly Adam; it's so like him to take the time and care over such a gift and then panic about it. I loved his POV and how he freaks when he sees Stella crying. I love the idea of this, and of course that Mac gave a donation for it, too. Oh, and the little spin that he gives to Stella to keep her away from seeing :D It's so lovely! I've already read it twice :D More soon!
smuffly chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Oh!
That was PERFECT.
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
phew... i was like Don can't die! :) glad he didn't
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Lot's of angst I love it LOL! Can you write more angst in snow? SMacked obvs. Thanx
SMACkedHuddy chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Phew, glad Flack is OK :)

I really liked how you portrayed the relationships among the characters in this one!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »