Reviews for And the Bells Were Ringing Out
lily moonlight chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Hello! this was a lovely surprise :D Thank you very, very much :D Not least for your kind note at the top :D Mac's black shirt... sigh... XD This was fantastic! I'm sorry you've suffered a confidence knock, but please, I hope this can boost it back up again! i really love what you've done here! The setting and atmosphere is so well described and you've a great talent for writing tension and suspense, love the short sentences to start and all those details such as how Stella almost doubles over from the momentum and that Mac is trying to estimate how many yards away from him she is.

Adored the humour of the 'Doe, a deer' So very Stella! I wasn't expecting the ice to break! Great moment! I loved the description of how Stella tries to get herself out and the mode that Mac goes into, and his feelings. So, so loved when he gives her his shirt and he's there in his vest :D Sorry, I'm so shallow :P But it was great and there was a palpable sense of his fear.

You wrote Stella's POV brilliantly when she wakes up and sees him and I was giggling at her Vivienne Leigh impression :D And her teasing of Mac and his blushing, so cute! I loved it! Thank you :D :D
Lou Storgaard chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I just read the rest of the scenes now. :) I love them. :P Especially this one with the christmas tree. :D I can imagine Stella doing something like that, and Mac and Lucy are adorable. :P
Lou Storgaard chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
I loved this part :D

Mac clicking into autopilot was really great, especially when Stella sort of calls him on it later in the hospital. It was really sweet and good to read, and a great way of surviving a long day at school. :P

I had this part recommended, but I wont be able to read the rest of the "series" until I get home. :/ But I will. :D

- Lou
MSFanGirl chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Totally awesome my friend!
BAUMember chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Love these wee storys u do,they are cutei cant wait to read more x
afrozenheart412 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
This brought a tear to my eye, I adore how Stella brought Christmas to the lab even though the Grinch's heart was two sizes too small, LOL! I'm sorry, too much eggnog! I adore how you included Lucy in here, she would be Stella's willing elf if it meant bringing a little cheer into the hearts of her parent's workplace. :D

The snowflake, LOVE IT! I can picture it on the tree and it is gorgeous! If only they had done this three seasons ago! More Fluff please!
lily moonlight chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Hello! I'm really sorry it's taken a few days to review :S It's been a hectic week. I hope you're doing well :) Thanks for your email, too. I loved this! It was so lovely to read - sweet, heartwarming, fluffy and romantic :D FAntastic! It made me smile the whole way through :D I loved Stella's resourcefulness with the tree, and the fact she employs Lucy to make decorations for her :D I can just picture the little girl with her card and her craft stuff! It's exactly like Stella to do this. Mac was so perfect, too, with his wry smile and his turning a blind eye to certain things. Loved the ending, too, just perfect :D More soon, please!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
ADORABLE! I freaking love Mac & Stella with kids...theirs...or Danny & Lindsay's...hahaha!

LOVE LOVE LOVES!

mandi *_*
Tricki chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Nawww, lady, break my heart much? Beautiful, though. As always x
afrozenheart412 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Who else better to do it, because we all know that Stella does it with love. :) I wonder what Rudolph means to Mac, with that deep intense look and wanting to know the meaning behind the magic. Was it his father's favorite song? Great job!
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
i thought that was funny Mac wondering why Rudolph's nose is red i was thinking the EXACT same thing when i watched that movie last night lol

but im liking these little moments you are writing i miss the good SMacked stuff :D
nikkidog chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
I flunked chemistry so I'm just gonna go with it! Thanks for the smile.
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
So cute :D I love it! It's exactly like Mac to try and find an explanation for Rudolph's nose, and Stella's response is exactly like her :D The little touch of romance there with her askig him in Greek was lovely, too. And their discussion about Rudolph's exertion, brilliant! XD More soon, please!
afrozenheart412 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I hope that the case Stella is working on, that she knows that no matter what they will get him. Like Mac said. But for now, accepting the love and comfort form him, that's my favorite part!

Do you take requests? A mischievous Lucy placing bows of different color in Stella's curls without her knowledge, and Stella wrapping presents. :) I'm sure that Mac would get a kick out of it.
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Me again! I'm a fast reader :P Though it may sound weird, I liked the angst in this one, it contrasts well with the previous chapter. My heart went out to Stella, but warmed with Mac knowing where to look for her and that she knows he is there :) I love the hug at the end, it's perfectly them. Will there maybe be a follow-up to this one?
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »