Reviews for The Devil is the Camera
Gemma chapter 12 . 3/8
I know it has been a few years, but I still really hope you update!
MarieVance chapter 12 . 8/3/2019
I absolutely love your work! I wasn't sure if I was going to like this at first, but I haven’t been able to put it down! I’m so totally hooked! Thank you for such amazing works of angsty art!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2019
Please please update
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2019
PLEASE UPDATE

this is one of the best Sirius and Hermoine fanfics I’ve read and it saddens me to see it not finished so please please please update !
Zammis Dracon chapter 12 . 12/21/2018
Fuck me...this story is amazing!

Please update whenever you can. On the edge of my seat...literally.

Zam
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2018
omg update!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2018
I am so happy you have picked up this story again!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2018
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK! I’ve never read a Gary/Emma fanfic before but I came across this one a few days ago through my love of repercussions, and I have read it about 10 times I’m so desperate for an update! Please please please update!
TheRubyRed chapter 11 . 6/15/2018
I need more! I love this! Truly One of a kind
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2018
wow! i’ve been following this story for what seems like ages, and every now and then i’ll check in on it- you can imagine my delight and surprise when i had seen that you actually updated! in the past, i had checked it countless times, always left empty handed, but this chapter certainly did NOT disappoint! great writing, dialogue, and finally some smutt! great cliff hanger too! can’t wait to see what 2018 brings- ill be waiting!

p.s. - i can’t remember the last time i stayed dedicated and remembered to check a story as often and as long as i did this one- i was reading it back in 2013 i think! it’s so great- keep it up

p.p.s. - do you have any social media accounts?!
Sorry chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
Plsss update .I check everyday for a new chapter.I love this and all of ur fan fic ive read them i always imagined Gary instead of sirius cuz just like u my love and obsession for gary will not fade away . btw can u do some other Gary fanfics cuz ur soo talented.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2018
I love this story so much! I love how in love with her he is and how willing to leave his wife and flip his whole life upside down for her. I wasn’t sure for a while what he actually wanted from her - to just not cut him out of her life? I couldn’t tell if he wanted to just be in her life period, or (because he kept flirting and kissing her) if he was trying to get her to have an affair with him or what so I was so happy to see how quickly he said he wanted to leave his wife. I completely understand how Emma doesn’t want to be the person who broke up their marriage but on some level it’s gong to be true no matter how it goes down. Like, it sucks you met your soulmate when you were already married but...how can you be exepected to walk away from the love of your life? Why would you even want that if you were Alex? You would know even if he stayed that you were second best and whatever he once felt for you is only a pale imitation of what he feels for this other woman. Anyway, can’t wait for the next chapter!
ImBritishNotPosh chapter 12 . 1/13/2018
Please, please, please update this soon! I'm in desperate need to know what happens now!
sourireange chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
Please update soon!
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
Wow! Can not wait to read the following chapters! You're an amazing writer!