Reviews for Victoire and the Hellebore Society
WeasleyCousin chapter 17 . 3/26
Please don't leave us hanging! Last chapter was great. This story deserves a proper ending!
devilsredemptionangelsfall chapter 17 . 4/2/2016
Oh my god. BEAUTIFUL 3
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2016
really happy that they've admitted how they feel to each other! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sepoetry chapter 17 . 4/1/2016
What an update!

Your already super impressive and amazing writing seemed to have leveled up this chapter. The amount of detail and description that went into the action scenes helped perfectly capture all the excitement and adrenaline. All the interactions were really great as well. It was fun to see the dynamic between Harry, Teddy, and Vic. I loved when Teddy basically scolded Vic for her impetuousness, only for Harry to basically do the same to Teddy. Teddy and Vic are two sides of the same coin. The last scene was completely adorable. It's so easy to ship these two and the final moments were perfectly executed.
devilsredemptionangelsfall chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T. THIS PROVES YOU ARE THE EVIL TWIN, PURE EVIL INCARNATE.

Yes I loved it, yes the next chapter needs to be posted ASAP. Like in less than 6 months this time :P
sepoetry chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
Please tell our advocate that their throttling services are much appreciated P

As for the chapter, loved it. Good amount of action and we get to see all of Vic's best traits. Her ingenuity, kindness, courage and even stubborness all came through.

Glad to see Teddy involved and although not quite the shining armor (new to the job ofcourse) it's nice seeing him in action as well as helping save the day. Really looking forward to seeing how they are going to help eachother out this next mess. Thank you for the update.
sepoetry chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
I'm sad that I hadn't come across this amazing story sooner. Even more sad that I just finished binge reading it and am eagerly awaiting more. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
CupcakeQueen chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
Oh my god write more chapters now! I need to have teddy- vic kiss!
morganna12 chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Oh my goodness, yes. I love this. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Please update you can't just leave us with that cliffhanger!
guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Ahhh this just keeps getting better. Hope you update regularly now :)
musingmarauder chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Loving this. I assume that was Saunders or one of his accomplices. I look forward to the next chapter.
harrypotterforeverx chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Thank-you so much for updating :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
I love this. It's the right combination of humor, mystery, and romance. Keep up the good work and update soon. I want to see what the Hellebore Society wants with Victoire.
RMoors chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
I'm pleased you finally updated, been a while! Great chapter as well, it looks like you really got back into the swing of things. I love the way you've portrayed Teddy and Victoire in this. The thing about the next generation characters is that, obviously, JK has only really mentioned them in passing which leaves the author to imagine them for themselves, something that is often pretty disastrous as they tend to end up as essentially dodgy written OCs. You have not fallen into that trap at all and have written a few really interesting, realistic characters which have grown with your story. So yes, you're doing brilliantly, despite the distressing gap between chapters. And what a cliff hanger! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, preferably sooner rather than later!