Reviews for Being Bad
Bartun chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Nice story, I didn't know that you liked the comics universe. But Cream was not introduced yet in the comic universe when that happen, but I liked it, specially how she change herself to made Tails notice her. I remember that Tails was more angry and upset rather than depressed, but I liked anyway. This story is really good and well writted that I didn't mind the diferences with the comic. Well done.
Super Racer chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
That was crazy... A RADICAL change of personality on Cream... Sword! You there?! I want to talk with you!
TailsLovesCream chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
this deserves alot more reviews, great job.
HousexofxNightxLove chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
It's a little late reviewing but this story was on of the most adorable stories about Cream and Tails yet. Well considering Cream and Tails are cute in general! I just love all the vocabulary and vivid word you used! It makes the story that much better and I can envision everything! Super cute! LOVED IT!
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
If Pen thinks that was too much dialogue, he'd have a heart attack upon reading one of my rejected stories. They rely HEAVILY upon it.

Oh, and Rouge? YOU FAILED! *booing*
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was really Funny! XD
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
It's not often that I read TailsxCream stories, but when one of my favourite authors posts one I'm all up for it, and I'm glad I did! I liked the idea of it - good girl gone bad - but I'm glad that Cream didn't keep it up, it was much more realistic that way. I also think it's really clever the way you intertwine lyrics with the story; it's something I've always admired about your songfics :)

My only problem was that I didn't understand what Fiona had done. I'm not familiar with the older Sonic universe so I had no idea what had happened to her. It might've been helpful to explain that a little more, but on the other hand, I liked the ambiguity.

Anyway, it was great and I really enjoyed it :)

P.S. When's Thanksgiving? But whenever it is, Happy Thanksgiving! _