Reviews for Right Behind You
Narwhalnel chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Please updaaaaaatteee
Alyson1.0 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
...well... this was bizarre (i liked it), hope Cas could fix the actual sam's situation.

pleaseeee update ASAP...

happy valentine! )
Jen DeClan chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Geez-that was disturbing. Hope this is the true CAs.
DaughterOfPoseidon333 chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!

Oh and your welcome for the review on your over story. I have no problem reviewing when I think it's really good writing and deserves a review.

Love his story, until the next chapter,

DauhterOfPoseidon3333
Bunnykiss chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Loveeeee it! Update soon ! :D
em1701inactive chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Oh my gosh! That was so amazing I can't even. Castiel to the rescue! :D
Alyson1.0 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
it's good to see Cas continues around the Winchester (and Bobby), especially with Dean!

OMG! Cas is rebuilding his vessel, perphas he will come back to the brothers? hope is present! D

poor Sam! u.u

... waiting for the next chap!
Jen DeClan chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
AH, geez! A cliffie! Puts head in hands and moans softly and gently curses the author who get her hooked on this story. As to the content? YAY! Cas is BACK! Do you hear that Sera? CAS IS BACK! And Sam was taken by the Big Bad? Sighs. And Dean's gonna freak out. Takes deep breath. She'll update this soon, like a mantra she chants. SOON. SOON. SOON.
DaughterOfPoseidon333 chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
I really liked this chapter, please update soon! I am really curious to see where this story is heading. Really like it so far, great job. And you do a great job of staying true to the characters and their personalities and stuff.

If you could check out my story when you get the chance, I would really appreciate some feedback.

Keep writing!
em1701inactive chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
I loved this chapter! Soo amazing!

Yay, Cass is getting his vessel back! Does that mean he's planning to restore their memories once he finds Sam? I hope so. . . and I hope that Sammy's okay too, of course.

Can't wait to read more!

Em
Alyson1.0 chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
this chapter was pretty intense...

ohhh protectiveSammy! ..."Hold on, Dean, just hold on. I've got you." he sees so sweet...

...oh nooo Dean, i can't believe he lost his memories of Cas. nooo please... it makes me sad (

please update soon!
fazzems chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Woow, this is truly great writing here! I love it so far, the characters are really realistic :)
em1701inactive chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Great job, so glad to see this updated!

And Dean is starting to remember things! Well, sorta.

Hope to see more soon!

Emily
Jen DeClan chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
That would be an excellent song. So, Cas DID wipe their memories of him, and he's in Claire as a vessel. OF oourse he is! Amyway, this is very intersting and I'm eager to read more.
Jen DeClan chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Very good, but Ithought Cas wiped their memories of him? Anyway, what's with the hex bag and the angel sigil? I will read the next and hopefully find out.