Reviews for Bloated
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
very creative. You really understand chichi's character and you are a really good writer. I know I already said. lol : )
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You finished this drabble strongly, through having Chi-Chi ask a question (that remains unanswered) without using the traditional punctuation of a question mark. This indicates her tone throughout the piece, which is morose and somewhat defeated. She is wary of Goku's prolonged absences, leaving her to feel perpetually abandoned.

One of the best lines was when Chi-Chi notes the contradiction in Goku's so-called ability to detect auras; he can sense strangers countless of miles away yet cannot pick up on his wife's sadness. You would think he would at least have a clue that no one wants to be left alone for so long?

This drabble is an insightful reflection on Chi-Chi's inner turmoil that we don't get to see. Good job saying so much in so short of space!
nneefa chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Glad you're not one of those Goku-bashing types. I get enough of those kind of people. Great story.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I think you got it. Chichi probably wouldn't just break down but would try to talk herself out of it and I think you did that well. Awesome job!

-d101