Reviews for High Regard
Aruna Rammy chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
It was a good story but finish it please. It would be nice if both anzu and atem reunite their love
Elficiel chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Quite an intriguing story, but I loved reading every bit of it.

Your characterization of Anzu, Kaiba and Atem was just perfect. Not only that, but you've also adressed one mostly overlooked issue in the Pharaoh staying in the modern world setting. What his purpose, indeed, now the world is safe from every danger? How would he cope with being a nobody (well, someone without any responsabilities, at least)?

And then, there's his curious behavior with people - especially Anzu - which is the icing on the cake.

As Atem finally reveals his intentions, now I'm wondering where all this will lead to. Anyway, you've managed to have me hung up on this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
yatemugirl chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
What happened!? Why no update!? This was amazing! Please keep on! pleeeeeeaaaaassee update!
lemonsimeanfluff chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Wha... What? Nooo Atem! Nawww... I have a bad feeling about this. The drama keeps getting better and better... Please update! Yeah... I know I haven't been reviewing as quickly as before... I've been dead for a while. Haha. Going through stuff. I won't be here as much as I used to be. But I'd like to finish reading this before I leave completely. Update soon. c:
princesskisara chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
As expected. I would like to give you my opinion. But since i didn't find a mistake in grammar or structure. So i guess i don't need to. And since this is yours. Your idea, and your creative. Then i will not complain. I will enjoy your idea... So update soon.
princesskisara chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I sense a deep drama here and perhaps critical of friendship with tea. I even wonder if this atem will help atem gain his friend again...
browneyes730 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Oh, I was not expecting that. :o

I feel so sad for Anzu. As annoying as Atemu could be, Anzu doesn't want him to leave... or does she? Maybe it is just me... who doesn't want him to leave. -_-

I am really looking forward to the next chapter!

-your awesome reviewer ;)
shiks chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
why is anzu such a bitch? :C poor atemu.
browneyes730 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Lol. "Happy Hump Day!" That was a great start and it really made me laugh. ;)

I love all the sarcasm in their many exchanges between Anzu and Kaiba, between Anzu and Atemu, between Atemu and Kaiba and any other combinations thereafter. ;)

I wonder what Kaiba knows that Anzu doesn't?

And the little exchange between Anzu and Atemu, when Anzu told Atemu that he was insecure? Wow! I don't think Atemu saw that one coming. And his reaction to what Anzu said was an expected one. I don't think Atemu would ever admit to something like that, being insecure.

Great chapter and I look forward to the next one. :)
lemonsimeanfluff chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Oh-ho. I can't wait to see what happens next... ;D
Jessie Rae Baby chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Love this story I just wish if update more often .what's in the envelope? Is she opening it anytime soon ? Update soon please and thank you :)
princesskisara chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Nice development. I am curious what will happen next... Update soon.
princesskisara chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Nice internal conflict, and also nice progress i want to know what will happen next?
WhisperedSilvers chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Woahhhh .#SexualTension update
princesskisara chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was intriguing opening. Atem is so arrogant in this fic but i like tea respond. I will put this in my fav list.