Reviews for Blue Eyes
ILoveGoodBooks777 chapter 10 . 2/22
Oh dear. I'm so sorry. I pray the doctor find out what's wrong and whatever condition it is is healed. I'll keep praying for you!

This is the worst (or best) cliffhanger known to man! I'm so anxious as to how the conversation between Lumiere, Cogsworth and Belle will go! Will they tell the Prince that she knows about the curse being broken or will they just carry on like nothing happened? *chews nails*
ILoveGoodBooks777 chapter 9 . 2/22
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry to be wishing you that so late. I came across this story yesterday. It's so wonderful! I'd always wondered why Belle didn't figure out that the painting she saw in the West Wing was the Beast as a human. I love your way of writing and to know that someone young can actually write as beautifully as you can makes me so happy for our generation. You were meant to be a write right from the start. I look forward to reading more of your story!
Anakin chapter 10 . 2/14
This story is interesting. I really wish you would update it.
meganangels chapter 10 . 1/25
I came across your story. When are you going to update it?
Bella Disney chapter 10 . 1/15
Es una historia muy entretenida, me hubiera gustado saber como sigue y ver la reacción de Bella cuando le hubieran explicado lo ocurrido.
3vdXW chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Please update soon. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
babyblu12 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Are you planning on continuing this story? I really would like to know what happens next.
Heidi Walters chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
This is ingenious ! PLEASE post an update soon, the wait is driving me crazy!
now I remember why I used to make a point of never reading fanfics unless they were finished. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Please wright more I must know what happens next
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
How wonderful love t great work still !
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Amazing yes you are going somewhat fast but its okay its not too fast great work though :)
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh wow Im hooked already great work so far
Haili73 chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
This story is wonderful! Keep writing!
And congratulations on your roles in ballet! And the scholarship! That's wonderful!