Reviews for Christmas Wishes?
aunt sal chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
my my that was all rather thrilling. You packed a lot into that story. Yep you need to write more DM stories your very good at them
abeed chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Perfect ending! Would absolutely love another story, pleeease!
abeed chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Love how all she can think about is Dempsey! She saves him then she kisses him! Perfect ending ;-) Yes please to an epilogue!
Duann chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This tension is killing me. Hope Dempsey's is fine and he'll get bobby before he gets him. Next chapter soon please
abeed chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Was so engrossed in the action, didn't want it to end! Can't wait to see what's coming and for them to eventually be reunited. Our Harry is a tough cookie, I'm sure she'll end up saving him!
Duann chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Ok, so Makepeace kno0ws Dempsey's alive and Dempsey knows who kidnapped her. Hope it means he'll find her before anything happens to her! Keep writing please!
abeed chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Yay! She knows he's alive! She's gonna fight for her life now, for him! Come on Dempsey... She needs you!
abeed chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Life is hard... Then you die! But not our Makepeace...
abeed chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Looking forward to the next instalment!
abeed chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I'm hooked already! Can't wait to find out what happens next... And Harry thinks he's dead :-( Come on Dempsey, she needs you...
Duann chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
oh no! Why doesn't always happen to them? Poor Harry! And she thinks Dempsey's dead! Can;t wait to read more
Duann chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Like the beginning of a new story. Read the truth last night and now discovered this. Really worried what happened at the end. please post soon!
abeed chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Yes please do continue, I do love a bit of Dempsey & Makepeace!