Reviews for This time we do it right
Antaxocide chapter 5 . 6/18
I found this really stupid because there are better than hogwarts places for them to formulate strategies against voldemort. And i am pretty sure that hogwarts isn't the 'safest' place that there is . Moreover , judging by their age , experiences and skills i think they could overcome any adversaries should the time come.
that part at the end would have been so much more funny in the story and not a add on
Lerris chapter 16 . 6/8
This is pretty good, all in all... Of course Harry and Daphne got away with a fair amount, but then I'm assuming Amelia is looking the other way to an extent, since the alternative is worse...
good thing in my 2nd story tom will never get a new body he will die as deform baby since he likes going after muggles babies or mugical ones he will die as one
nightwing27 chapter 16 . 4/30
good thing in second story tom will not get a new body he will be capture and destroy the tourtment will be cancel
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 4/19
Make a sequel
sexy Seren chapter 16 . 4/18
Make a sequel
Erposhio chapter 5 . 4/1
good story, but dear god you need a good spell checker. dictionary and thesaurus wouldn't hurt either...
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 3/30
You 're-wrote' this chapter? When? How? By 're-wrote', did you mean you just added the author's note? I mean, come on! It's full of mistakes.
Dzerx chapter 16 . 3/23
Really good story, thanks!
this is awesome
justanfanboy chapter 16 . 1/27
aaaa dutch book :D A/N 3 of this chapter i really thought it has to be lucy to kill him in a really strange way.
nice story
daisycb chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
I like version 2
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
umm the deleted one was so much funnier and better
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Doubt author checks but ch. 9 us a waste of 98 of their writing. Why a chapter if nothing worthwhile to the story is pointless dribble.