Reviews for Your Witness My Own Hand
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Simply magnificent! Your "bohemian" Finn and Rachel are seriously in danger of become my go to happy ending: grown up young adults, balanced and totally in love and right for each other, with minds opened to the world outside the claustrophobic highschool divas dreams.
Salty Dog? I'm more and more engaged by your musical taste and I'm starting to wonder how your own music may be :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Beautiful transformation from the Rachel in canon to Rachel the bohemian. I love it!
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I loved it!
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
the distinction between 'lover' and 'bf/gf' was a thing of beauty.
noro chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
nice start
wood-u-like-2-no chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So, a fellow FF author turned me towards your story "And They Played Real Good for Free" and I have to say that I was truly impressed by your writing. You successfully extrapolated a believable future for these Glee characters all from using events on the show as a guide, which is a more impressive feat than I think most others realize. I absolutely love this 'bohemian' take on future Finchel and how they're not the most successful of McKinley graduates yet are probably the happiest because they have the basics in life, their dreams, and each other through thick and thin. Really superb work on believably maturing both Finn & Rachel to where they would be years down the road, and how even though their high school dreams were shattered, their dreams of 'making it' haven't been. In fact, I'd be more than happy to read any other ideas you have regarding this future of yours. A pleasure to read and review your writing. Thank you.