Reviews for Moments in Time
SarahKuder2 chapter 20 . 2/19
Perf.
dyingaswespeak2 chapter 1 . 1/28
I found this to be cute, funny, and interesting all at the same time! I can't wait to read on! I laughed at a couple of scenes as well!
kazuki2292 chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Intresting,next chapter please
ezcap1st chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
LOL, such fun doing the spy thing.
Sinfulangels chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATED!XD
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
hahah... amusing, very amusing
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
oh man, it would have been so damn funny if when he saw Konan he thought she was his Mummy
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
ok, this could be good... its rather funny so far
Felicity Dream chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
Cuuuuute. Can I just say how much I think it's awesome and I love it how Sasori sent that letter to Naruto, and Naruto actually managed to figure it out? I especially adore how Sai expresses his friendship, and how Naruto switched his opinion about Sasuke (I hate the guy) and how his switch relates to his feelings about Itachi. I also like the idea of Naruto taking over Sasori's network, though I'm sad he's dead. Though, since he is a "devious bastard", who knows if he cheated death, faked it, or who knows what and all...

In any case, looking forward to an update to this sooner, as well as your side story to this fic.
Ramennchan chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
That was so cute
4Dragons chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
I enjoy your writing, its funny, it's clever and its original (as far as i know). Sasori has always been tied for my favorite character and I mourn his (rather pathetic) passing at the hands of Sakura and a grandma now more then ever.
In fact I'm sad that any of the akatsuki died in this fic, except Hidan as he sucks. I read for the day Orochimaru resurrects a few (please do this). I really love the story, its one of the best I've ever read. Keep it up.
Cathy8taffy chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
Great chapter! Sneaky Sasori, I was wondering what he was up to. Keep up the great work! I'm addicted to your story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
JustWantanUpdate chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
Omgness that was amazing, wow! I hope you review soon really really soon
WraithReaper chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Hmmm i wonder what will happen with naruto and itachi .. i hope both of them will have happy ending i really love the brotherhood relationship between the two.. about comment this is for chapter 20 haha i just comment here in the first chapter bcos i already done reading and decide to comment late haha hmmm its really worth writing for ;)