Reviews for Moments in Time
Alexa chapter 21 . 9/10
You updated your fanfic!
It makes me so happy to read new chapter! This story is amazing, I can't imagine how it is going to be for Naruto and Itachi since now! (Sasuke can go and rot into a hole )

Hope you write more! No pression, take your time (just don't forget this fic)
miguce chapter 21 . 9/10
a wonderful unique story. looking forward to the confrontation
Sultryvoice chapter 21 . 9/8
Glad to see that you updated this story. I like how the story line is coming together. But don't leave hanging so long next time. A note to say you won't update would be good.
NatNicole chapter 21 . 9/5
BRILLIANT update! I freakin' love Sai & Tsunade in this fic! *grins like Naruto*
ZyiareHellsing chapter 21 . 9/4
Thanks for the great update!
TheOlympus chapter 1 . 9/4
Thank you author you didn't broke your promise.. And I love it! Can't wait.. Take your time to make a next chapter!
TigrezzTail chapter 21 . 9/3
Hm, so what did Sasori arrange to trigger Naruot's ability to unravel the notebook? And will he let Itachi know he remembers if he runs into him again?
Princess Hinashi chapter 21 . 9/3
Thanks for the update :)
Lord Naruto Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/3
this is getting good
nekolovesyou chapter 20 . 9/3
please update
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 20 . 9/3
I LOVEEEEE ITTTTT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATEEEE SOOOOONNN IT IS VERY INTERESTING AND ENTERTAINING
Buunyguest chapter 20 . 9/3
Loved reading this story. Super happy that you are updating and going to complete it. Can't wait
iamastory chapter 20 . 9/2
Its been so long! But im so happy this is fav naruto stories! I cant wait to see where you go with it!
Lord Naruto Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/2
this is a great story
TheOlympus chapter 20 . 9/2
Keep going author! I'm supporting you! I can't wait for another chapter comes up!