Reviews for Moments in Time
another crazy alien chapter 20 . 7/31
I kinda got affectionate towards the akatsuki members-especially Itachi and Pain- and I can't say I didn't cry several times with this many feels... I love this fanfiction
awsome plz updat chapter 20 . 7/26
OMG you cant atop now i beggg of you plz dont stop or have a squel i am ganna start fallowing you.
lucien.francine chapter 20 . 6/19
More chapter please
jennythegreat123 chapter 1 . 6/4
CRASH!

"My cabbages!"

The man looked at the-less-than-decent shape of his cabbages...but wait! The old man spotted the only undamaged leafy green vegetable. (I get the reference! If you did not know it was a reference then you have an incredible coincidence here. If you do then Avatar the last airbender Book: Earth Chapter:? Hahahaha! XD I love u so much)
I like it. Is it finished?
Please update this is a really good story
naruxsasu406 chapter 20 . 4/10
Oh My Goodness this story is so good nearly screamed noticed it was one in the morning went to sleep then read this chapter again please update i wanna no what happens.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 4/6
The only thing I got from that weird message is: Rikudo has saved us from the vile juubi. He has imprisoned it in (insert whatever it was here) and it in the Moon in his death bed. Or on his death bed.
HaniShin chapter 20 . 3/25
I really really like your story. Please keep writing! I'll wait till update next chapt
CheckOutMyProfile chapter 20 . 3/12
can you plz update it soon
CheckOutMyProfile chapter 6 . 3/12
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my tummy hurt so much TUT
nerissa chapter 20 . 2/1
Ratings are a wonderful writer continue ur fanfiction pweeeedz with naruto puppy dog eyes
nerissa chapter 13 . 1/31
Plzzzzzzzz let naruto stay with itachi
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2015
Continue! Continue!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
Can you hurry please? Its been over a year now