Reviews for Never Been Kissed
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Very cute! I like how moved Kakashi was just from seeing Iruka unhappy. He is so whipped! And to think he almost protested about being naked?! With Iruka?! He's right - he has a lot to learn! :)
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love the description and how the topics kind of flow from one to the other. :) I'll definitely be checking out some of your other stories as well.
jka1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
So cute! :D
Hi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was so cute in a non-sickening way.
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
awwww! x3 So adorable! I love clueless retarded Kakashi! Loved the story!
The-Lady-Smaell chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
*Smiles warmly* I just adored this so much, I can't even think where to begin.

Kakashi is just so adorable, his aprehensions are something that every person has probably felt at one time or another and his rushed first kiss was totally believable. Iruka was also wonderful and I love the way you portrayed him. I think he's reactions were completely spot on and the way he guided the second kiss was beautifully described.

Epic work as always sweetie *Glomps*

Really made my day to read this.

Later sweetie

Smaell
JaketheDog33 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Thank you for all of your stories! I love this one!
yami-marron chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Yay ~~ At last, Kakashi isn't genius in everything ! I love this story, it's cute :) I like the fact, that Iruka, being the uke is the one to teach how to kiss and so on, it's refreshing. Maybe some sequel ? *hopes*
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh, oh, so lovely. You're such a wonderful writer. And what a better person to /learn/ from, than a teacher, ne? Thank-you for sharing, Aleia.
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Haha, this is pure GENIUS. I love it! Trust Iruka to do all the teaching, aye ;)
IridescentStar chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is just too cute, especially Kakashi's behavior. I'm certain Iruka will be a great teacher-hehe. (_~)