Reviews for PokéNad
Kimmy-1016 chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Hey Shiny, may I call you by that name? I felt that I needed to review, so, here it is!

Love it. Just absolutly love this story! It's got a lot of potential and i'm waitin for the update! Have fun and take your time! ;D
Kimmy-1016 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Thankyouthankyouthankyou~! I loved this! You are awesome! Oh and if Ty evolves then...I have no porblem with it! I love this sooo much!

It would be awesome if Kim, Leo, Ken, Himi, Zoe, and the others become friends! That...is a lot of people...I need to calm down some. You know, as I read this I was excited the entire time.

You are just amazingly awesome like this story! Update soon~! XD
Kimmy-1016 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Hi there! I came to say that this was awsome and that i have a few characters n mind. You can look up most of their info in my story, but i'll change one of their ages cause they're both students at the academy. Here goes their name, age, pokemon team, ect. have any questions just PM me.

Leo

age: 17

team:(partner)Charizard, Flaffy, Vaperion (not sure if i spelled that right), Hitmontop, Starly, Gengar, Syther

Kimmy

age 16

team:(partner)Quilava, Umbreon, [Red]Gyarados, Raichu, Pichu, Gastly,Fearow

(They're a couple, but not in the story i have up now, in others they'll most likly be one though.)
Ryze chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
This is an epic story so far :)