Reviews for Dear sixteen year old me,
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 108 . 5/17
What about Theodore Nott? I love Theo. That one would probably be pretty sad though. I can't remember if you did Neville or Hermione... I would be interested in what Fluer would tell her sixteen year old self. I love your funny letters, like Seamus's.
Iris Stardust chapter 108 . 4/9
This story is so good and proves that content is much more important than length. Every chapter is only few words long but it captures characters perfectly and has so many emotions. There are a lot of sad ones, funny ones and those that you say "this is so true." I'm happy that I found this story. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 52 . 1/21
Sadly, Lily was. And he gave up his life for someone who wouldn't spit on him if he was burning alive. He should have moved on, and kept on moving, like out of Britain.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 1/21
Yeah, Lily decided to hose her friend in favor of her boyfriend. But still wanted Sev to adore her even if she treated him like dirt. Lucky for her, he did-but he shouldn't have.
Alex Leigh chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
DAMN, you weren't supposed to make me, even for a moment, feel bad for Umbridge...

Good job.
Alex Leigh chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
I am a girl, I can confirm that Charlie is 100% right.
Alex Leigh chapter 26 . 10/27/2016
I was expecting Hermione to write a lot more, but the words she wrote are very impactful...
Alex Leigh chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
Dear Marietta,
Maybe just don't be a little bitch and keep a goddamn secret.
Alex Leigh chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
Oh my- I never even thought- did I mention that you're brilliant?
Alex Leigh chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
I think it says a lot about the characters that some are serious, and some are not.

Why are they all so short? I can't imagine that Hermione's letter will be short, though I never know.
Alex Leigh chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
Very very good, love the idea.

Also, Lavender Brown dies in the final battle.
deemura chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
oh The Irishman
lizzzsunshine chapter 108 . 8/23/2016
Oh man I wish you had posted the Tom Riddle one!
Hazel Violet Willow Brown chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Did not need to know that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016