Reviews for Dear sixteen year old me,
hallobye111 chapter 108 . 7/10
I think my favorite was Harry and Astoria, it was nice regardless of the fact some of the letters were vague
Sue Clover chapter 68 . 5/30
This one is kind of funny, but I can't imagine him telling himself anything other than, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"
Reader chapter 108 . 4/15
Have you done madam bones from the wizemgot
Raven Lovegood chapter 108 . 4/2
how about Ms Figg
QueenCocoChanelle chapter 16 . 1/3
okay, just read the one for Seamus Finnegan. Seriously awesome
whysosiriusumbridge chapter 108 . 12/27/2014
Ah these have been great! I suggest the character of... I don't think you've done Hermione yet? And Luna's Mom would also be interesting,,, though we don't have much information about her. And what about Karakaroff?
-fingers crossed!-
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 74 . 11/15/2014
She's probaly trying to tell guys to shut up about girls traveling in groups.
We do it for protection also if we are crashing and burning at talking to the guy we like it makes sense to go off to the one place that the boys can't follow.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 30 . 11/15/2014
I love the way you just enforced his self worth.
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 34 . 10/23/2014
mates? *grin*
Wrong fandom, not talking about demon foxes and their containers here...
(*cough cough*HEAT *cough*
... Mate in British equals Friend in American, or the creepy language the everyone at school is screaming, 'bestie,' which I think is friend... right?
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 30 . 10/23/2014
Including me... and most of my friends (all six of 'em, actually)... and Hinata...and a pre-Genin Sakura... and Kakashi, at some point... after Obito's death, maybe...?

I really need to give my mindscape mini-me a bow and arrows... so she can kill off the bunnies before they get here. Kunai work too... Hmm... maybe a wakizashi...? Yeah, wakizashi... mid-range is best...
... I need more sleep.
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
I don't wanna know what it works better for/on, do I?
Fury074 chapter 108 . 9/28/2014
Perrenelle Flamel would be my character suggestion.
chimaera198 chapter 108 . 8/30/2014
maybe Orion or Arcturus Black? They are such intriguing characters as we don't know what they really thought about Sirius and Regulus.
Or maybe Charles or Dorea Potter (as in James parents?)
or Binns; do you really think he likes boring people to sleep?
or one of Harry's primary school teachers; I mean honestly you are a trained professional you should be able to spot abuse.
or Hermione's parents, how do they look at a daughter who essentially destroyes who they are?
RedofBloodBlackofNight chapter 108 . 8/26/2014
Perhaps Dobby? I remember a few chapters back you were pondering including him, I think it would be great if you did.
Guest chapter 60 . 8/11/2014