Reviews for Always
norly m chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Don't worry. It turn out great. Really made me feel their regret and squirms for what they did.
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Gld that Arthur was perceptive enough to realize something was wrong.
chele the original chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
being helpless sucks,but trying to make things better is a good thing.
chele the original chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Excellent story
EveBB chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Thanks for writing. I felt that the Lamia episode was missing a scene with the knight apologizing. You did a very good job with this. I liked how you have Merlin struggling to recuperate.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
It's beautiful. And I love the ending!
Me├┐li.
intensewhatever chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh, this was amazing! I absolutely loved it! :)
Kitty O chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Merl has some revealing to do...

I liked it. My only problem was that no one seemed to realize you can forgive someone and still be scared of them...
Windy Silvermist chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I feel like you should make a reveal fic where this promise is brought up...I think that would be an interesting read.
zookitty chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
That was a fantastic story. Very well done, I'm impressed!
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I'm tearing up now. OMG, you've got me crying. Well done.
DammitimmaD chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Can't. Breathe. To. Much. Angst.

I really loved this chapter! I can't wait to see if you write a sequel! Maybe when they find out about Merlin's magic!
yaoigirl20 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I love this chapter (whole story really)! Poor Merlin :( he makes such a good wounded puppy (lol). And the end of the last chapter was really interesting , the whole time I just kept thinking this vow will be perfect for when Merlin comes out about his magic :D! And arthurs hesitation/reaction made me think he already knew bout Merlin (I LOVE when they do that in the show and you did it very well also). All in all, great story. Definitely going to my favorites list. ;)
Morena Evensong chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Great way to end the story! I very much like the idea that Merlin wasn't entirely immune from the Lamia's spell, just effected in a different way to the others. It certainly makes sense of why Merlin didn't stop the Lamia sooner or defeat her once he had the chance. And through it all, his faith in Arthur remained true - I have a feeling that, more than anything is what allowed him to fight off the lamia's power (at least that's the way it seemed to me).

The vow at the end was heartwarming. It also just screams 'sequel' - with a magic reveal in it. I mean, they did just swear that magic wouldn't tear them apart... Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a sequel. In the meantime, thanks for sharing!
whiterae chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Magic reveal sequel? I thought the end meant that Arthur knows/suspects.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »