Reviews for Always
dragondreamingsprout chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Aw, what a beautiful ending I can't believe I didnt come back and read this sooner but Im very glad I did - are you watching the newest eps? I really wish your fic was in the place of some of the sadder ones they've had so far :( - very glad there are fics like this to cheer me up :D
norly m chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Why do you think it is not good. It is a wonderful ending. I read somewhere that only a bad writer thinks their writing is good, while a good writer is always second guessing themselves and thinks what they write is just never good enough. You get my meaning?
norly m chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Don't worry. It turn out great. Really made me feel their regret and squirms for what they did.
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Gld that Arthur was perceptive enough to realize something was wrong.
chele the original chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
being helpless sucks,but trying to make things better is a good thing.
chele the original chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Excellent story
EveBB chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Thanks for writing. I felt that the Lamia episode was missing a scene with the knight apologizing. You did a very good job with this. I liked how you have Merlin struggling to recuperate.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
It's beautiful. And I love the ending!
Me├┐li.
intensewhatever chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh, this was amazing! I absolutely loved it! :)
Kitty O chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Merl has some revealing to do...

I liked it. My only problem was that no one seemed to realize you can forgive someone and still be scared of them...
Windy Silvermist chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I feel like you should make a reveal fic where this promise is brought up...I think that would be an interesting read.
zookitty chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
That was a fantastic story. Very well done, I'm impressed!
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I'm tearing up now. OMG, you've got me crying. Well done.
DammitimmaD chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Can't. Breathe. To. Much. Angst.

I really loved this chapter! I can't wait to see if you write a sequel! Maybe when they find out about Merlin's magic!
yaoigirl20 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I love this chapter (whole story really)! Poor Merlin :( he makes such a good wounded puppy (lol). And the end of the last chapter was really interesting , the whole time I just kept thinking this vow will be perfect for when Merlin comes out about his magic :D! And arthurs hesitation/reaction made me think he already knew bout Merlin (I LOVE when they do that in the show and you did it very well also). All in all, great story. Definitely going to my favorites list. ;)
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »