Reviews for Always
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I'm tearing up now. OMG, you've got me crying. Well done.
DammitimmaD chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Can't. Breathe. To. Much. Angst.

I really loved this chapter! I can't wait to see if you write a sequel! Maybe when they find out about Merlin's magic!
yaoigirl20 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I love this chapter (whole story really)! Poor Merlin :( he makes such a good wounded puppy (lol). And the end of the last chapter was really interesting , the whole time I just kept thinking this vow will be perfect for when Merlin comes out about his magic :D! And arthurs hesitation/reaction made me think he already knew bout Merlin (I LOVE when they do that in the show and you did it very well also). All in all, great story. Definitely going to my favorites list. ;)
Morena Evensong chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Great way to end the story! I very much like the idea that Merlin wasn't entirely immune from the Lamia's spell, just effected in a different way to the others. It certainly makes sense of why Merlin didn't stop the Lamia sooner or defeat her once he had the chance. And through it all, his faith in Arthur remained true - I have a feeling that, more than anything is what allowed him to fight off the lamia's power (at least that's the way it seemed to me).

The vow at the end was heartwarming. It also just screams 'sequel' - with a magic reveal in it. I mean, they did just swear that magic wouldn't tear them apart... Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a sequel. In the meantime, thanks for sharing!
whiterae chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Magic reveal sequel? I thought the end meant that Arthur knows/suspects.
bubzchoc chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
brilliant
miskris95 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
aaaaaaawwwwwwww that was such a cute chapter! That was so worth the wait. I cant stop smiling and giggling after reading that! There is one thing about it that totally sucks though...the fact that thats the last chapter :P it was just soooo good I wish there was more to read! anyways Bravo! great job on the fic and especially the last chapter :)
Tibbins chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! Such a cute story . I love it :D

Really well written and the characters are very well done. I love Percival's puppy face tehe.

Well done, amazing job

Love Tibbins xx
sarajm chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I was so happy to see your update, and it was such a lovely angsty one too! I liked how Merlin could finally admit to his friends (and himself) that he both didn't blame them, but couldn't stop his reactions just yet. I'm sorry to see the story come to an end and am hoping you've got another story in mind soon.
fairy goatmother chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I liked this chapter alot! I didn't think about what the knights would have felt like. And even though you made it a bit worse for Merlin, I think they still would have felt awful.
fairy goatmother chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Well I'm glad you didn't loose your nerve, I'm off to read chapter two, Ooooo I hope there is lots more!
ebonypol chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I loved it! Thanks. :)
HakuHunterNatural chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Update! It's been so long. This is such a good story and you're such a good writer!
Mightytalltales chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I really love this fic its amazing! I was silently screaming for an apology and you use the characters really well. Sir leon is always the leader and Gwaine is still quirky even when he's feeling sorry for himself.
Sydelle Rein chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Poor Merlin was so abused that episode. :( And no one ever even apologized! I'm glad you're writing this tag. The episode needed it. Update soon please!

~Syd