Reviews for Always
Morena Evensong chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Great way to end the story! I very much like the idea that Merlin wasn't entirely immune from the Lamia's spell, just effected in a different way to the others. It certainly makes sense of why Merlin didn't stop the Lamia sooner or defeat her once he had the chance. And through it all, his faith in Arthur remained true - I have a feeling that, more than anything is what allowed him to fight off the lamia's power (at least that's the way it seemed to me).

The vow at the end was heartwarming. It also just screams 'sequel' - with a magic reveal in it. I mean, they did just swear that magic wouldn't tear them apart... Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a sequel. In the meantime, thanks for sharing!
whiterae chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Magic reveal sequel? I thought the end meant that Arthur knows/suspects.
bubzchoc chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
brilliant
miskris95 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
aaaaaaawwwwwwww that was such a cute chapter! That was so worth the wait. I cant stop smiling and giggling after reading that! There is one thing about it that totally sucks though...the fact that thats the last chapter :P it was just soooo good I wish there was more to read! anyways Bravo! great job on the fic and especially the last chapter :)
Tibbins chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! Such a cute story . I love it :D

Really well written and the characters are very well done. I love Percival's puppy face tehe.

Well done, amazing job

Love Tibbins xx
sarajm chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I was so happy to see your update, and it was such a lovely angsty one too! I liked how Merlin could finally admit to his friends (and himself) that he both didn't blame them, but couldn't stop his reactions just yet. I'm sorry to see the story come to an end and am hoping you've got another story in mind soon.
fairy goatmother chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I liked this chapter alot! I didn't think about what the knights would have felt like. And even though you made it a bit worse for Merlin, I think they still would have felt awful.
fairy goatmother chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Well I'm glad you didn't loose your nerve, I'm off to read chapter two, Ooooo I hope there is lots more!
ebonypol chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I loved it! Thanks. :)
HakuHunterNatural chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Update! It's been so long. This is such a good story and you're such a good writer!
Mightytalltales chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I really love this fic its amazing! I was silently screaming for an apology and you use the characters really well. Sir leon is always the leader and Gwaine is still quirky even when he's feeling sorry for himself.
Sydelle Rein chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Poor Merlin was so abused that episode. :( And no one ever even apologized! I'm glad you're writing this tag. The episode needed it. Update soon please!

~Syd
VanillaSlash chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
This is a heart breaker. They're all Merlin's friends, so it's that much worse. Wonderfully done. I hope to see this continued!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like how you've written this, and even if the characters are a little ooc, it's still good. Plus we have seen Arthur be nice to Merlin when he realizes that something is wrong (like after Freya, though I would have liked to see the aftermath of Lancelot throwing himself into the tear, and Merlin's explanation for it too)

Some people don't realize that a chapter title can be just as important as the title of the story, and if you can't think of a good one, you should just number it. So I was very pleased to see such a meaningful title, and how the last words directly relate to it. Capter titles always make me wonder what the chapter will be about, and this certainly didn't disappoint.

You mentioned making it a slash fic? I don't think its neccessary really, the show (and Bradley) have shown how strong the bromance is, and they've shared meaningful hand-clasps before (and one hug that Merlin, much to the chargin of Merthur fangirls, doesn't remember).
Tuli-Susi chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I ***** LOVE tags to Lamia! (I'm guessing you altered the plotline a bit)

I was so mad that the show didn't touch on anything that happened! They didn't even mention whether or not the knights remembered anything and we never heard an apology!

It's like the writers themselves tought that since Merlin is a 'mere servant' that he didn't need one! grr...

(It almost makes we want to write a crack!fic where Merlin throws a fit and screams at them all and the writers how they treat him worse than some of the fanfics out there. At least when fanfic writers torment him he either get to a-kick ass and show how awesome he is, or b-gets a lot of love and apologies in return)
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »