Reviews for Always
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like how you've written this, and even if the characters are a little ooc, it's still good. Plus we have seen Arthur be nice to Merlin when he realizes that something is wrong (like after Freya, though I would have liked to see the aftermath of Lancelot throwing himself into the tear, and Merlin's explanation for it too)

Some people don't realize that a chapter title can be just as important as the title of the story, and if you can't think of a good one, you should just number it. So I was very pleased to see such a meaningful title, and how the last words directly relate to it. Capter titles always make me wonder what the chapter will be about, and this certainly didn't disappoint.

You mentioned making it a slash fic? I don't think its neccessary really, the show (and Bradley) have shown how strong the bromance is, and they've shared meaningful hand-clasps before (and one hug that Merlin, much to the chargin of Merthur fangirls, doesn't remember).
Tuli-Susi chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I ***** LOVE tags to Lamia! (I'm guessing you altered the plotline a bit)

I was so mad that the show didn't touch on anything that happened! They didn't even mention whether or not the knights remembered anything and we never heard an apology!

It's like the writers themselves tought that since Merlin is a 'mere servant' that he didn't need one! grr...

(It almost makes we want to write a crack!fic where Merlin throws a fit and screams at them all and the writers how they treat him worse than some of the fanfics out there. At least when fanfic writers torment him he either get to a-kick ass and show how awesome he is, or b-gets a lot of love and apologies in return)
DammitimmaD chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
:D Brilliant story! I can't wait to see the next chapter! I think you've written these chapters really well! Your grammar and spelling is pretty much perfect (I haven't picked anything up) The plot line is most definitely original and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming chapters!
valuablenicola chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wonderfull. I really like the way you showed the knights individual reactions to what they did.

And I feel that their friendship was portrayed excellently.

Great Chapter

Nicola
dragondreamingsprout chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I am very much liking this fic (the ep was just so wrong in its ending and there were so many times I held my breath waiting for it to turn physical)

I'm looking forward to when the muse gets hold of you again (*I subdue mine with chocolate... you know, in case yours decides to shake you til you rattle again *)
Anutheal chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Love it! I'll admit, you're dialogue is a bit OOC, but that comes with time writing the characters. But I absolutely love your narrative portions. Particularly the knights recalling and have flashes of memories of what they did.

I was very frustrated that they didn't explore this realization in the show so I'm so excited you've done so!

Please keep writing! I love it!
yaoigirl20 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I really like this fic! But I would love to see the confrontation... ;)
SummerQuill chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Woop! Whump annnd bromance! My fv :P Really loved it great work Twas well written and very sweet. Thankyou very very very very much. Cant tell you how much I have been missing bromance lately and this tugs at the heart strings and such :D
Rica chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Yay Merthur! Great story. Original idea, and very heartfelt. I'm looking forward to the last chapter.
Taje chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Beautiful story! Really fantastic. The knights reaction is great, and I am really curious about what actually happened to Merlin. Can't wait to read the rest! :)
Tigress62 can't login chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Wow, this is seriously your first story? It's brilliant! I haven't actually seen the episode that you're referring to but, just fromt he way you describe it I can see the story-line playing out so vividly! You are a wonderful author and I'll be watching for more in the future. _

~~~~Tigress~~~~
Dirl15 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter again please no Merthur it's creepy. Any way update soon!
Terikel chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Another really nice chapter. )

I liked how you solved the problem of the flashback, this is much more interesting to read than just one scene where everything is described in detail.

Also like how the knights are angsting. xD

I understand you're dislike of Gwen, although I'm sure she would interfere. But I won't hold it up against you if you just ignore her, I like that idea waaaay better. xD

I'd like to see a flashback from Merlin's POV, too, but maybe that's just me being sadistic. xD

And lots of Hurt/Comfort from Arthur. And the knights, of course. *g*
sarajm chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I'm loving this story so far. You've given such great glimpses of Merlin's ordeal, and now the anguish of our knights. I hope you'll give us some more really soon!
stromberg chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Hey love this fic. Im looking forward to the next chapter:) I liked how you did the perspectives of all the knights in one chapter. Very well done.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »