Reviews for Always
DammitimmaD chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
:D Brilliant story! I can't wait to see the next chapter! I think you've written these chapters really well! Your grammar and spelling is pretty much perfect (I haven't picked anything up) The plot line is most definitely original and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming chapters!
valuablenicola chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wonderfull. I really like the way you showed the knights individual reactions to what they did.

And I feel that their friendship was portrayed excellently.

Great Chapter

dragondreamingsprout chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I am very much liking this fic (the ep was just so wrong in its ending and there were so many times I held my breath waiting for it to turn physical)

I'm looking forward to when the muse gets hold of you again (*I subdue mine with chocolate... you know, in case yours decides to shake you til you rattle again *)
Anutheal chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Love it! I'll admit, you're dialogue is a bit OOC, but that comes with time writing the characters. But I absolutely love your narrative portions. Particularly the knights recalling and have flashes of memories of what they did.

I was very frustrated that they didn't explore this realization in the show so I'm so excited you've done so!

Please keep writing! I love it!
yaoigirl20 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I really like this fic! But I would love to see the confrontation... ;)
SummerQuill chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Woop! Whump annnd bromance! My fv :P Really loved it great work Twas well written and very sweet. Thankyou very very very very much. Cant tell you how much I have been missing bromance lately and this tugs at the heart strings and such :D
Rica chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Yay Merthur! Great story. Original idea, and very heartfelt. I'm looking forward to the last chapter.
Taje chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Beautiful story! Really fantastic. The knights reaction is great, and I am really curious about what actually happened to Merlin. Can't wait to read the rest! :)
Tigress62 can't login chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Wow, this is seriously your first story? It's brilliant! I haven't actually seen the episode that you're referring to but, just fromt he way you describe it I can see the story-line playing out so vividly! You are a wonderful author and I'll be watching for more in the future. _

Dirl15 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter again please no Merthur it's creepy. Any way update soon!
Terikel chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Another really nice chapter. )

I liked how you solved the problem of the flashback, this is much more interesting to read than just one scene where everything is described in detail.

Also like how the knights are angsting. xD

I understand you're dislike of Gwen, although I'm sure she would interfere. But I won't hold it up against you if you just ignore her, I like that idea waaaay better. xD

I'd like to see a flashback from Merlin's POV, too, but maybe that's just me being sadistic. xD

And lots of Hurt/Comfort from Arthur. And the knights, of course. *g*
sarajm chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I'm loving this story so far. You've given such great glimpses of Merlin's ordeal, and now the anguish of our knights. I hope you'll give us some more really soon!
stromberg chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Hey love this fic. Im looking forward to the next chapter:) I liked how you did the perspectives of all the knights in one chapter. Very well done.
bubzchoc chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
cant wait for more
Henna Gamgee chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I am loving this so far. You write good angst! And you characterize each of the knights really well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »