Reviews for Always
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Poor Merlin! This is such a sad story but good as well. Hope you update more soon
TheNightFury chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Well I enjoyed both chapters of this fic. I was so mad when the knights didn't apologize to Merlin, and I kept thinking they really would hurt Merlin. I like how you're doing this, keep up the great work!
CeCe chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Awesome! I love this chapter! It's sooooo sweet! PLease update sooN!
BishiPowa chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
;_; continue plz!
Dirl15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Please don't turn this into Merthur it is too far into the series it won't work but keep writing!
aarin's rou chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
please?
Alutek chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Continue please! What'd happened to Merlin? I need to know!
sarajm chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
You should definitely continue this. It's interesting to see frightened Merlin, so it would be great if you could explain what caused that. Also explain why the knights didnt apologize yet. Do they know what happened or are they ashamed?
Thomson chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'd love to read more!
Terikel chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
First off, don't worry, you don't suck. xD

It's really the opposite, because I find the story really well written (couldn't find any errors, either) and the idea is a really good one. )

I must admit I'm quite the melodrama fan, so that was quite the bonus, too, although I can't quite imagine Merlin to take it that bad. He's just too much of a cheerful guy. )

But that doesn't mean he's OOC, it's quite logical he'd be afraid of the knights after how they treated him.

I really loved Arthur watching him and worrying, and their conversation was just too sweet. I really like how you got their friendship, and the end was just best.

It's a great OS, and I'm not sure if continuing it would ruin that great ending... But I'm also quite curious how you'd handle the confrontation. I'd say give it a shot. )

And rest assured you don't have to be nervous about publishing, you're a great writer (way better than most who first write something xD). Keep the good work up. )
diamondred chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I wan you to continue this. Yes the characters were pretty OOC (more Merlin than Arthur) but I think the actual story line is interesting. I would love to see where you go with this.

And the fact that you typed this up on your iPhone is amazing considering I didn't see any errors. i know i would make a tonne of errors writing something this big on my iPhone!
Cece chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Please continue! I would be SOOOOO freaking excited! PLEASE? Anyways if you haven't noticed...I LOVED IT!great job :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh I liked it ! I hpe that this story will continue
Nina chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was good. I'd love to read more of it :)
BabyGlover chapter 1 . 11/23/2011