Reviews for Dulcis Venemum
Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
sugoi!
sayume214 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Why would they name their daughter Musume? That means ''daughter". O.o

This was really cute! I liked it!
sayume214 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
"Clean it now. With your tongue." LOL.

I like the idea of tsundere-Neuro. :p
sayume214 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
"You're my leech, though." That SHOULDN'T sound sweet at all, yet it does because it's Neuro who said it. XD
Sebastian's Kat chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I absouluty loved this story you did so well with capturing both personalities and making the plot!
Bravo!
Namei chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
That was beyond adorable...perfect characterization and everything fit perfectly! Thank you for posting!
Kissofdeath chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I loved your story! it's so rare to find a story where Neuro is completely in character, most of them make Neuro out to be a romantic idiot

But you made a interesting yet romantic story with Neuro in character, that's really awesome ;)
Dane chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Loved your story...

I'm so excited to read the other chapters :D
Nixcky chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Aww that was really sweet, I really liked the story
HomestuckShipMasta chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
OMG I love this story it's well put together please read mine
spiel chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I really like the way you told this story!

Great job! :D
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
YOU MUST POST THE PART WHERE MUSUME IS CONCEIVED. (-)

I really love how you write the story. You can really give a sweet yet sadistic aura in the story... which I really love.

Please! *bows low* post the story on how they "did" it. (ehehehe being pervy much? It's really hard to imagine how they did it. maybe it included some insults.. yup definitely insults.)

and when she was finally born! 8D pwetty pwease?
RenegadeWarrior chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
There's been a drought of stories here lately so it's nice to see good new writing. Especially for this pairing.

There just isn't enough love for this series although that might change soon seeing as Viz has licensed the series and they're streaming the anime on their website.
Juri Judal chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
too too cute!
Souseiseki Rose chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
I..Like! i mean,. Neuro the possessive one is the best. :D

They're cute!

hahahaha. yeah, you have to put some perversion. it's Neuro all right. what do you expect. :D

well. i think i want to find out how..they courted? hahahahahah. :D