Reviews for Snow
greatestheights chapter 1 . 2/25
"And Toby sees that, really, there's nothing boyish in Josh's face any more at all. It's lined and shadowed, weary in a way that has nothing to do with physical exhaustion, and he realizes that maybe, after all there things Josh Lyman knows about that he doesn't."

What a line. I just re-watched "Holy Night" and had to come back to re-read this one. This conversation with Toby is just painful and perfect and exactly what I can imagine happening. Toby is great here: surly and shocked and kind (in his own Toby-ish way). As usual, your Josh breaks my heart...and I do mean that as a sincere compliment.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was another good character-based piece. I like Josh's views of Donna's character in this one, and Toby's final line.
Veridissima chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love it
Love your Toby
This is a perfect story, Toby thinking about his dad, and Andy and how he misses Andy and comparing the way she left him and how Josh feels because Donna left on vacation with another guy
And then their talk, really perfect. I love when Toby acted brotherly through Sam or Josh
Another one of your favorite stories
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful-and I love "your" Toby.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Left speechless. A wonderfully structured story and so perfectly taut, nothing excessive, everything emotion perfectly conveyed.
sassie69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wonderfully written as always, thank you
lcf328 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Beautifully written as always, Chai! I love it!