Reviews for It Started with a Kiss
JemDragon84 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
So sweet! Love it. Great work.
serenityselena chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
awesome story :)
LeLoveOfAnime chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Let's Pretend. I Was In The Wedding. No I Wouldn't Be There Because Security Had To Drag Me Out Because Of The Break Down of Joy Happening LOL. Beautiful Story Tho
Crystal Saturn chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Nawwww! Such a cute story! I loved reading it _ Made me feel all warm and fuzzy and wanting cuddles. Keep up the great work!
SAEDS chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I absolutely love this idea. I must admit I liked the earlier chapters first, as the final few seemed a bit rushed. However, that may just be because I just didn't want it to end and saw it winding down, lol. I loved it. Keep it up!
Fatecaster chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
This was a totally charming story and I absolutely love the way you portrayed the happy couple. The part about Darien counting kisses definitely had me awwing like a shameless romantic.
MissSweetB13 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
beautiful story! just loved it!
Romyna.Z chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
So sweet! loved the vows... so beautyful! I felt like I was there listening to them :)

Anddd... i loved the etire fic... it was really cute!

I'd love to read the epilogue!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
So cute, please update soon.
LBricker88 chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Soooo cute! Please do one more!
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Romyna.Z chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
So cuuuuuute! Their love is so great that it can beat any odds! loved it!
Romyna.Z chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Loved the drama you put into it... like you said, every story needs some drama, and this was just perfect :)
SailorLeia chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Dear Colanna,

AWESOME! AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! I just stumbled across your story today and it really brighten my V-day (which was just pathetic, though who welcomes Valentine's Day when your single?) Your chapters are beautifully written, Characterized to a tee, and you made a more romantic prelude all leading to (MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE EPISODE)'Crystal Clear Destiny!' Talk about a writer that's after my heart! EXCELLENT JOB! Keep up the amazing work! Much Love!

TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Wow dramaitc :D Awesome story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »