Reviews for How they Celebrate
lord kiras hand chapter 19 . 4/9
Take all my money! Here take my PS3! take my laptop! Take my baby... if I had a baby.
nimidw686 chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
So cute :)
LrafaelxD chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
OMFG I love it. It was awesome especially Lydia's part. I love that girl even if she's a bitch. Poor Jackson, looks like in their relationship Lydia is the top dog. Love it.
VIPKink2343 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This story was funny. I loved it
Raeyl chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I knew Stiles would get to top for Christmas! It shows how much Derek loves him to allow him to do something as significant as that. Now onto the next chapter!
Raeyl chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Ok not even done reading this yet but I think a bowling ball is over 50 bucks and I'm damned sure a custom one is more than that never the else a bag on top of that... Sorry I'm a bowler. Got my bowling ball for 35 though it should have been 65 but I was on the HS team and the shop gave me a good discount.

This makes me want to go bowling now!
Raeyl chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
That was an amazing chapter!
ouran1996 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Omg, so many kisses in one chapter! This storyis seriously amazing! Haha
Who knew that I'd get a chance to read Stiles kiss everyone in the pack!
codymrowland chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I decided to sign up! I plan on spending a lot more time here!

Would anyone like to build a fort this Christmas? Reading this has really made me sick of being single, I want what this Derek and Stiles have! Does it really exist? Love the writing by the way, have really enjoyed reading these stories. I've laughed and cried and found my Alpha rising up inside as well... Bits of the storyline are a little unbelievable, but I completely buy Stiles and Derek's relationship here. Some parts are damn naughty but that's what I like. Great to watch the show and then read a bit of this before bed!

Thanks for writing! Xoxoxo
Cody
Cody chapter 8 . 7/17/2013

Thanks for writing! Xoxoxo
sub0chick chapter 26 . 3/21/2013
so much love for this! you have such an amazing way with writing these characters, bringing across their twisty turny emotions and thoughts and how they're all connected in different ways. you're an amazing writer, making me cry or laugh until i can't breathe. wonderful work as always :D
sub0chick chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
*total fangirl squee moment for the whole thing*
sub0chick chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
okay, heart's not hurting as bad for jackson and scott and it sounds like the girls have a vague-ish sorta plan lol. i still see much angst in the future but lots of warm and fuzzy moments too. who knows, maybe the four will just kinda sort themselves out into one big domestic unit *shrug*...with lydia as the one who wears the pants in the family lmfao.
sub0chick chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
! omg those two just make my heart hurt! it's so angsty and hot and just argh!
sub0chick chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
awwwww! the whole jackson thing is just killing me! but that was wonderful, and i love lydia's laws and how she booby-trapped the place lol