Reviews for How they Celebrate
Maykits chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
I was so happy to see a continuation at the end of the story! It totally rocks! Love all the descriptions, and especially Stiles ramblings.
Heidiionaanita chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
Omg. I loved every bit of this! Jackson as a angel omg! I think he would make such an amazing and sexy one! Everyone is like in love with each other lol Derek and stiles at a strip club lol :') so glad you have another one for me to read. I didn't like the idea of it just stopping.
maryplak chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Yes, after what happened in the previous chapter, Jackson's pov was necessary. I'll be honest, in this universe, I totally ship him and Scott. And I feel better about it, because Lydia and Allison also have a weird vibe.
maryplak chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Damn, Stiles kissing Jackson was hot! And so was the kiss with Derek afterwards.
maryplak chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Wow, kinky stuff. ;)
maryplak chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
I really enjoyed the war games.
lord kiras hand chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
Take all my money! Here take my PS3! take my laptop! Take my baby... if I had a baby.
nimidw686 chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
So cute :)
LrafaelxD chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
OMFG I love it. It was awesome especially Lydia's part. I love that girl even if she's a bitch. Poor Jackson, looks like in their relationship Lydia is the top dog. Love it.
VIPKink2343 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This story was funny. I loved it
Raeyl chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I knew Stiles would get to top for Christmas! It shows how much Derek loves him to allow him to do something as significant as that. Now onto the next chapter!
Raeyl chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Ok not even done reading this yet but I think a bowling ball is over 50 bucks and I'm damned sure a custom one is more than that never the else a bag on top of that... Sorry I'm a bowler. Got my bowling ball for 35 though it should have been 65 but I was on the HS team and the shop gave me a good discount.

This makes me want to go bowling now!
Raeyl chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
That was an amazing chapter!
ouran1996 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Omg, so many kisses in one chapter! This storyis seriously amazing! Haha
Who knew that I'd get a chance to read Stiles kiss everyone in the pack!
codymrowland chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I decided to sign up! I plan on spending a lot more time here!

Would anyone like to build a fort this Christmas? Reading this has really made me sick of being single, I want what this Derek and Stiles have! Does it really exist? Love the writing by the way, have really enjoyed reading these stories. I've laughed and cried and found my Alpha rising up inside as well... Bits of the storyline are a little unbelievable, but I completely buy Stiles and Derek's relationship here. Some parts are damn naughty but that's what I like. Great to watch the show and then read a bit of this before bed!

Thanks for writing! Xoxoxo