Reviews for Stolen Memories
hatondog chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Terrific ending. Always thought Zane's change of heart about escaping in that episode could bear a bit more explanation. It worked really well here!
jzshipper chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Very nice ending. i like that you ended with the Memory of a shared event from a different perspective. Nicely done
Sara60691 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
This was a wonderful ending. I love the last memory that Jo and Zane shared because it just shows the difference in his memories and what he was thinking then. I hope you'll update your other story quickly!
BaDWolF89 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I really enjoy this FF, can't wait for more!
hatondog chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Turnabout's fair play-I'm glad you have Jo delving into the alternate timeline's Jo's memories. It'd be hard to resist seeing what you were like in another reality, IMO. Good work!
Sara60691 chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
huh, well that was different. Some of those memories Zane show Jo were interesting. It was really unique how you had Jo and Zane in the last memory about to make a date before everything went screwy. Update soon!
purplepotatopig chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
an overnight bag and a freshly showered zane...good way to start a chapter )

and ending it with a discussion on plates for their/"our" new house - sweet )

so this is now their new reality. they're engaged (hurray!), both zane and jo have two sets of memories of each other, and now they'll be making new ones together (awwww...)

i love that zane said "I will choose this us. Choose this reality of our relationship over and over again." and i love that jo has duly noted "our sparks are almost legendary"

but what if you DID create a legend about those sparks? LOL just kidding...NOT! LOL again )
purplepotatopig chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
yey for jo showing and telling vincent about the ring. no turning back now for either of them, not that i thought either one would even consider that idea...

but jo and tag? good thing we only get glimpses of what they were. i love tag and all, but not for jo.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Love this. love all your stories keep up the great work
Sara60691 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
lol, this chapter turned me into a googy mess of giggly girl. It was just so sweet and romantic of Zane to be reassuring Jo. But it was cute how he acted like a five year old, not sure if he was in trouble or not. I loved the very last bit though with the talk of wedding stuff and the whole "our house" bit. that was just way too adorable. Update soon!
jzshipper chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Nice, really like that Zane didnt back off the engagement. Cant wait to see where you go from here
BaDWolF89 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
This is how it should be, the writers on the show just don't know how to fix them. Can't wait for more!
Sara60691 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I love the memories! lol, Poor Zane though when he realized Taggart was in the picture. I'm really wondering how their conversation is going to go. Update soon!
purplepotatopig chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
so zane has two sets of memories playing around inside his head? amazing concept! that could spawn so many backstories on memories none of us ever knew existed and/or so many chapters on the resulting conflict (and expected headache!)

and you hit on a raw nerve from last season - why didn't jo fight for zane? the minute zane realized they meant something to each other, he persisted. and followed through on what he was feeling. or did jojo really love zane so much that she gave him up, to spare him from the sanction looming over their heads?

sigh...i am quite missing them right now. not entirely looking forward to the christmas ep. still think it was an insult to zane/niall that he wasn't included. oh well...
hatondog chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Terrific chapter, and fascinating idea to live with two lives worth of memories in your head! I could actually see this working on the show-it surely would have been more fun than some of the angst of Season 4.5.