Reviews for Montana
Toothtooth chapter 2 . 4/4
This is so sweet and I love it to bits
burninglikeacid chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Such a cute story *_* I loved it! Nice little story with Robert
Pheobelike chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
This was a sweet case fic that spoke volumes about the brothers relationships. Loved it
why can't i just delete chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Great story of brotherly bonding. The small piece about Robert was really nicely handled as well and is definitely how I could imagine Sam reacting. Nice Work!
Christinalin chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I like it, its realistic and dean is a really sweetheart by taking so good care of his brother. He knows how to shush and care dor him after so much practise. Do you write another chapter or is it finished?
YourxMuse chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
This is really, really good! :)
carocali chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Love that Dean teaches Sam poker when they're laid up. And that they stick together against their dad to muddle through "the incident."

Really fun story. Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
scootersmom chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I think you were right on track with Sam enjoying life so much more when John isn't there to add tension to everything. Great job incorporating that into a creative storyline!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Good chapter. A hunt of their own - no John. Cool.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Sometimes a Winchester's gotta do what a Winchester's gotta do. Great story!
deanssammy chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
that was so good and i would've loved to have more of it.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Sam was really kind to leave Robert an encouraging note. Dean trying to set up Sam for plastic surgery for the ugly scar was great. Dean always seems to care when Sam is truely upset even if he teases him alot.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
omg POOR SAMMY
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Wow, I LOVED this...so much. Everythign about it was perfectly in-character and brilliantly written. The interactions between Sam and Dean were spot-on, and Sam's note at the end was such a Sammy thing to do. I loved every bit of this, excellent work! :D
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Just love how you write. Enjoyed this so much.

The whole getting down the mountain bit was great and Dean teaching Sammy poker...so sweet.

Thank you ever much!