Reviews for ThanksGetAway
Iggyfangirlcraziness chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was fantastic! I'm sitting by my family and I keep snickering. I was trying so hard not to laugh loudly but they heard me anyway! It was really funny, thank you for posting this it really made my afternoon!
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was pretty funny. I was practically crying. You should make some more stories like this. Try to make your own jokes and stuff. -journeyiscool (real pen name)
ShadowHunted chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
ice wolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was too funny! great job
Nepirimu-san chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
:D thats was cool
Erin04 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Haha, I just got around to reading this again. I still couldn't stop was great, I wish there were more oneshots like this. Keep it up!
dickory5 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012

it was so funny!

love it 3
Monochrome Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is fantastic, though I do believe that Marceline would want to join in on the fun. Nevertheless, great story. It's hilarious.
bqueen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
you forgot to put his head when bubba hung his head down, but other than that, it was awesome! keep up the good work and keep the perverted jokes coming!
the vamp king chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Hahaha dude that is soooo friggin funny lol XD i laughed the whole time i read it!
Serena's Ninja chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
hee ha hoo haha
reindeerguardian chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
haha i literally laughed out loud during this and my sis gave me a weird look but i just couldn't stop laughing! you my friend have a very disturbed mind, and i love it!
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 11/23/2011