Reviews for Sasuke Uchiha is a DuckButted Bastard!
kimmynosubaku chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
HOOOOOOT...#NOSEBLEED#
eienternity chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was so hilarious. I was laughing so hard...
SenkeiTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yeah ... this is hot ... and funny (due to the language). I loved how Naruto described Sasuke as "I'm-demented-crazed-villianious-sadis".
The lemon part was ... how can I put it ... very juicy, especially the last part.
Good work :)
xTobi-Kunx chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awesome. Completely... totally awesome.

"It's not rape if you like it" only applies to people who have never been raped. Some of us have been, so my only complaint is toward that little insensitive part.

I've forgotten it already because you're like, some epic God-like author.
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I'm with Sakura. It's not rape if you like it.
DudeYBL chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love the first and second story! hahahah and love the way it end cause my friends tell me that all the time! (Its not rape if you like it!)
Shyvonne Azura chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
... KYAAAAAA~ It was soo good! You should own Naruto. And make another series and put it on Adult Swim so I can watch it every Saturday night after Bleach. :D Seriously.
Miss. Vex chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This story is horrible. You write like Stephenie Meyer & that's NOT a complement. There is just so much wrong with this I could spend all day talking about it. PLEASE just stop writing.
Narusasu78 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was the greatest hottest story ever! When is the next one?
Nano.yaoi chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I loved this story!

Really, it had everything in it! Could write more please? You continue this story or then just write other, anyway if do i will defenedly read them!
mina chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
LOLOLOLOL i don't know what to say except oooooh naruto LMAO!
mistralle chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
oh.

Well, as a matter of a fact, it's still a rape even if the victim liked it. If it was non-consensual - it's rape. And psychologists try to explain it to some of the rape-victims even. Shame on you, Sakura.

Now on to the text. I should say, that though there were more lemons and all, I still liked the first part best. Somehow I felt that Naruto in the second part is OOC-ish compared to the first one. Really, I re-read it to make sure. The second-part-Naruto was a bit... Revolting even. After reading the first part I couldn't even imagine that he would act all macho.

I liked the second part but I think I'll regard it as an independent one-shot.
Naruto Correction Agency chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Just a heads up. Your only allowed to have G-rated titles and summaries. They'll delete your story without warning if you don't fix it.