Reviews for Scattered Thoughts
GrayLady117 chapter 4 . 1/28
Could you please come back to this doc and write more? I'm going through withdrawals until the new book gets here.
gabyps chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Hola, me encanta como puedes hacer el punto de vista de cada personaje, estaré esperando la siguiente parte... Que tengas un muy buen dia.
saya4haji chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
oh wow that was an emotional chapter. The dialogue was beautifully written. I am adoring these little snippets, these little windows into people's minds and into the everyday thoughts and interactions of the characters in this universe.

I eagerly await your next chapter. Thank you for writing.
Sasha Holland chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Another great chapter, thanks!
Sasha Holland chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Great description of how it must feel to be in Charles presence. I would have liked to see his reaction to Anna, also, but still loved the story.
Sasha Holland chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Great one shot, nicely written. Thanks!
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
YAY! There is not enough good Alpha and Omega fanfic out there. Thank you for updating! I cannot wait for the next installment! Keep up the awesome work! Update soon! Until next time...
AvilaAddy chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
okay, you HAVE to write the third part of Heather's story!
pinknose1 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I love Patricia Briggs' Alpha and Omega series! Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much fanfiction based on the series. I just want to say "thank you" for your story - it is definitely one of the better fanfics out there in this genre, and I look forward to reading more of your story.

I think you did a great job with the character of Heather, and giving us her background story. I can see it fitting in so well with her character as written in the series.
jasje20 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Good work... :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Really really awesome! Hope to see more!
88cupcakes chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
So, you must be really busy because it has been months sense your last post. I hope you can find the time soon to finish "heather part 2" I really like how you bring to life the side characters! :)
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Good chapter. Looking forward to next chapter release.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Cool fic. The story is funny and the characters are well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Undomiel5 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Very nice. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.