Reviews for How To Be A Subservient Butler
Lovesebaciel chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is amazing ! Seriously I love it!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I, for one, would love for you to continue this story. I love how you made Sebastian so sadistic in the beginning and to the point of endearing at night. Points for keeping it canon. You're definitely my favorite Black Butler fanfic author.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
loved it.
sparkey-229 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I think that this is the bet portrayed fanfic of ciel and sabation relationship this was such a good story and I should love to see another chapter pop up
Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Beautiful! A lovely read :)
Lil' P 101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was very well-written. I enjoyed reading it!
deidaralover4evr chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was really REALLY good :)
You did an awesome job!
I know it has been a long time since you wrote this, but I love the two-shot idea
Quillcox chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I think you should make it a two-shot. I would like to know what happens after that delightful night and half day for Ciel.
Thanks!
leon-andrew chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
that was great! i would love to read what happens the next day! :D you write amazingly well and makes me want to read more.
jeddikah chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
twoshot? i think hell yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
why do my hands go numb when i read this type of stuff and please make it two shot. really sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
2 shot plz? Tis epic!
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Fun story. Ciel really deserves that sort of treatment. Well, beside the sexual kind. I might make him think more about how he treats everyone else when he regains control. It also might make him think more about the kind of agreements he makes and with who. I'm looking forwards to the next installment!
anciie chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh, a second chapter would be great :D

I'm very curious about the consequences of this little game _

Oh and Ciel's punishment for Sebastian's actions are certainly bound to be interesting ;)

anciie ;)
darkangel795 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I really liked it! Although it seemed as though Ciel jumped a little too quickly into the sex for his character, overall, it was a very good story. I hope you decide to turn it into a two-shot! I want to know what happens in the morning and when Ciel regains his position as master. Does Sebastian continue to give him a hard time in the morning? Is he kind? Does Ciel catch a cold from the bath? Does Ciel act more gracious toward his butler when he is master again? Is there more sex? I need to know!