Reviews for How To Be A Subservient Butler
rosabella-blood chapter 1 . 4/4
More please
Soundless Rain chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Oh my f*cking God, this is soooooooo cute!
I am at a loss of words. I can just say that this is one of the cuttest fics of Kuro I've ever read.
I loooove stories when Sebby and Ciel get all loving... it's kinda OOC, but who cares. That's how I like them.
I don't know if I liked better the lemon or the cuddling after it. That part where Ciel finds Sebastian's recipes is soooo cute too.
I'm so much like Elizabeth Midford, with all this love for cuteness. AND MY NAME IS ELIZABETH.
If you ever make it a twoshot, which I would very much like, I'd be one of the first ones to read!
Lovesebaciel chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is amazing ! Seriously I love it!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I, for one, would love for you to continue this story. I love how you made Sebastian so sadistic in the beginning and to the point of endearing at night. Points for keeping it canon. You're definitely my favorite Black Butler fanfic author.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
loved it.
sparkey-229 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I think that this is the bet portrayed fanfic of ciel and sabation relationship this was such a good story and I should love to see another chapter pop up
Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Beautiful! A lovely read :)
Lil' P 101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was very well-written. I enjoyed reading it!
deidaralover4evr chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was really REALLY good :)
You did an awesome job!
I know it has been a long time since you wrote this, but I love the two-shot idea
Quillcox chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I think you should make it a two-shot. I would like to know what happens after that delightful night and half day for Ciel.
Thanks!
leon-andrew chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
that was great! i would love to read what happens the next day! :D you write amazingly well and makes me want to read more.
jeddikah chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
twoshot? i think hell yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
why do my hands go numb when i read this type of stuff and please make it two shot. really sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
2 shot plz? Tis epic!
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Fun story. Ciel really deserves that sort of treatment. Well, beside the sexual kind. I might make him think more about how he treats everyone else when he regains control. It also might make him think more about the kind of agreements he makes and with who. I'm looking forwards to the next installment!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »