Reviews for A Painful Process
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I enjoyed this so much!
Jimperbam chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Alright, so at this point, if the opening line in the summary is "God bless you!", I stop everything and open the story because I know it's going to be flawless. God bless you too, sweetheart! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
that was funny, i like it
Backroads chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Y'know, I really liked this! When I saw the summary I wasn't sure at all what to think but it WAS intriguing! And I do think there is enough fodder from the movie to inspire a dental-focused plot bunny. There was a wonderful combination of thoughts on it. It was kind of funny in a dark humor sort of way (at least I thought it was funny but I find the weirdest things funny) and I really do liking seeing Hiccup interact with people other than Astrid (not that I don't like Hiccup/Astrid, but I hope you can figure out what I'm saying). But you also had this rather serious note of friendship and of course dental pain and it was all such a great combination! I also really happen to have Fishlegs as one of my favorite characters and I also happen to be a huge fan of the book series so it's nice to see Hiccup and Fishlegs doing the whole friendship thing. Wonderful characterization on everyone and fantastic writing!